Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Not Boosting

white/mr2gtt

my car just aint running right there is just no dam kick from the turbo i can hear it spooling n it sounds fine but thats all it seems to do, MAKE NOISE!! :ffs: the boost gauge goes right up off the scale i just dont feel like its doing anythin. it doesnt rev smoothly either u feel it stutering inbetween 4 n 6000 rpm. anybody else had or got similar probs iv still got warentee but i have to travel far to take it back , i want an idea of what it could b before i take it back. im gettin so :censor: off with it

Is the clutch slipping? was the first thing i though of....

Check all the hoses around the bov too, one may have worked its way loose.

na its not the clutch. iv looked around the valve but it seems fine its a blitz super sound valve i heard somewhere about them leakin i dont have the oe one to try. anybody any thots on that?

most prob a split hose mate or a hose came off. I've got the same BOV and never had any problem. Does the boost just keep climbing until fuel cut kicks in??

most prob a split hose mate or a hose came off. I've got the same BOV and never had any problem. Does the boost just keep climbing until fuel cut kicks in??

no not everytime it has been overboosting quite a bit recently but iv just been putting that down to the weather does your car overboost alot?

my car does... but I have an unknown issue with it at the moment. Need to get it to Dastek in Fife to get it sorted.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links