Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Refurbishing Alloy Wheels

meltdown

hi guys summers on its way..and i want to get the old alloy wheels refurbished in time still got the old 6 spoke..anyone know where in the north west(preston blackburn wigan areas)that will refurbish and an estimate of cost im thinkin about 100 dads cheers

Stu.... let me know what this place in Warrington is?... I will be up for refurbing mine prolly when the cash arrives my way :thumbsup:

this is going on someone else experience but bibbs recently posted this guys details up in general as I was asking around for wheel refurbing,

I believe bibbs had 4 wheels repaired and powder coated oh and picked up from his and dropped off for 220 quid, the guys number is 01772 627600 and his email Jerry@wheelrepair.co.uk, I havent got a quote yet but his work seemed good

aha I hadn't got a quote yet from him because I read that you'd only had 2 wheels done lol don't know why I thought that :blink::wacko: suddenly thats alot more reasonable :D

you thought that, cause I typeo'ed in the origional post ..

4 tyres removed, spigot rings removed, refurbed, powder coated black, 2 tyres put on, 4 flush valves, pickup and delivery (about a week turnaround).

nice.. but he local to you? or a franchise or sommat?... Im after local :P hence the wanting to know from Stu

nope, hence the collection/delivery .. think he was from Chester and I'm in Reading.

hi guys thanks for a reply but some better news went on yell.com as mentoined and found a company named pro clean in prescott,merseyside...61 hough street they quoted me £30 EACH WHEEL you can contact em on 0151 4261885 gonna book mine in next month ready for the summer ill let you guys know the quality of the refurb ps i think they do a 24 hour turn around aswell..if booked in advance

i drive past preston every day if u need me to take em down JJ?

Coool... you reckon you could fit 4 alloys into the Celica?? or diff car?

gotta get the money first.. so will be a short while... but might take you up on that closer to the time mebbe...

Unless Stu gets back to me ;) lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links