Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

F&f Style Information Display Device

Leeky

Hey everyone

Im going to be fitting my LCD TFT monitor to the car next week and was wondering if anyone knows of anywhere that sells the devices that are similar to that which is fitted as standard to the r34 skyline gtr - in which is displays engine statistics onto an LCD screen?

I was going to fit a seperate boost gauge/rev counter etc but if i can get this info to be displayed into the tft screen it will not only look ten times cooler but will mean i can avoid cluttering up the car with gauges :thumbsup:

you need OBD software ..

The Apexi I-Moni does exactly that .. but is a tiny widget

Have a look at the HKS Camp.

cool, obd software looks like the way. But is there any way of doing it without a laptop? can you not just buy a device that outputs the info to a video device? :(

what, you mean you cant race a car down a 5 minute quarter mile while programming your ECU on a laptop?

Yup HKS camp... sounds right up your street.........

ghay.gif

Really, honestly...... you have no ideal how long I have been waiting...........

not sure whether its what u want but turbo xs do a thing that makes a gameboy advance display stuff like that.... dunno whether itd work with a proper tft monitor tho .... hope u find what u want anyways sounds cool :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links