Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr2 Aw11

european_bob

That'd be mental... mk1 mr2 3sgte.. 250bhp in something that weighs less than an empty shoe box !

that sounds ..... really special lol :D :thumbsup:

I'd choose the MR2 over the rolla every time, but surely if you're going to do a 4AGZE swap you'll have a spare non-TVIS 4AGE for the MR2 anyway? :)

Im sure alot of people out there would rather have the MR2 over the Corolla but ive spent alot of time and money on the Corolla and still have work being done as we speak..

Yeah there be a free 4age,but thats just another job to add to the list...

In that case, Bob, continue with the GTi and keep it original and *****ise the MKI with loads of power :thumbsup:

3S-GTE conversion sir? :yes:

That'd be mental... mk1 mr2 3sgte.. 250bhp in something that weighs less than an empty shoe box !

Quite a few have done it already - about 5 or 6 now documented in the UK alone B) What is mental are the twin turbo V6's and now an attempt at a V8. Check out twobrutal.com :thumbsup:

Yeah i did see that thread about the aw11 with the LS400 v8 being shoe horn'd in.. Fing is its not the car that mental its the guys that do it that are mental...

Fitted a new Battery last nite to it and it started on the button.. So ive ordered some roof seal today,should be with me for tuesday ! So i can start to dry it out come next week.. RESULT !

BoB

PS. Anyone got an AW11 thats covered under CLASSIC insurance?? and if so who u with?

Many thanks.

Bob - afaik a few peeps insure their AW11s as classics. Still worth trying the likes of Bell & Elephant though ;)

naaa - you dont want to keep it Bob - you want to sell it to me ;)

(but try Lancaster insurance)

:laughing: I remember when you took a look at Lee's!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links