Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae Jae Jaeeeee, Jae Jae Jaaaeeeeeeee

Kerby

Shame i dont have a Jap car to bring this year.. no chance on this earth im turning up in a Pug!.. :lol:

Maybe next year i shall be in a Jap car once more.. even if it aint Toyota.. but I will take a TOC sticker and knock it on there esp! :)

Never mind mate

But i'll stick to the promise i made last year and let you have a go in the Surf

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustJJ

• jaxx

• Demonic Angel

• Ken

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame i dont have a Jap car to bring this year.. no chance on this earth im turning up in a Pug!.. :lol:

Maybe next year i shall be in a Jap car once more.. even if it aint Toyota.. but I will take a TOC sticker and knock it on there esp! :)

We'll stick a Toyota Badge on it and tell people its the new collaboration with CSA Peugeot Citroen.... :lol::lol:

nah bring it along... thatll be the bonfire sorted in one! :thumbsup:

Just a thought, is someone going to take over my reign as worlds most drunken man this year, unfortunatley as most of you know its my grandparent's golden wedding around that time, and i shall be jetting off to Spain for the celebrations on the Friday of JAE!

Gutted! :crybaby::horse:

I'll get practicing puking through my nose :thumbsup:

Just a thought, is someone going to take over my reign as worlds most drunken man this year, unfortunatley as most of you know its my grandparent's golden wedding around that time, and i shall be jetting off to Spain for the celebrations on the Friday of JAE!

It's my Grandparents Golden wedding anniversary this year too Rob!! We're having a big party... I doubt hardly anyone in our generation will be lucky (or is that unlucky? :lol:) enough to celebrate 50 years!!

As for JAE.... erm.... YIPEE! Really looking forward to it, especially if all the PR is true! ;)

It's my Grandparents Golden wedding anniversary this year too Rob!! We're having a big party... I doubt hardly anyone in our generation will be lucky (or is that unlucky? :lol:) enough to celebrate 50 years!!

As for JAE.... erm.... YIPEE! Really looking forward to it, especially if all the PR is true! ;)

Haha! My Dad's parents had theres last month too! :lol:

Oh i hear Les is king of the griddle this year, lets hope he does a better job than the Rent-a-chef last year!! :thumbsup:

Is Les cooking this time? I've been dieing to try a World famous Les burger! :drool:

Is Les cooking this time? I've been dieing to try a World famous Les burger! :drool:

id love a les burger sounds so nice,

oh Les's cooking ah yeah there top stuff even the ones with the 'herbs' (!Removed! 04)

Im well looking forward to JAE this year too! Be my first year so bit nervous (plus im going to be in a pretty much stock Yaris) but im looking forward to it non the less. I've gone for the theory that if i bring a mate and lotsa beer, i will have the beer to ensure a warm welcome and the friend if you turn out to be scary monsters! (i mean more so than i already know) :P

Any idea on cost for camping a weekend for 2 sharing a tent? I mean like the cost minus food and booze basically! Cheers all! Look forward to seeing you there! :D

Can't remember, but it wasn't expensive in the slightest... the beer costs more. Was my first time too, i too was looking forward to it, i too took a friend (well, my wife n kids) as for scary monsters... if you stay away from earpl, moffmo,kinightrider, kerby, ryan, Les, jaxx, leeky, blue84, demonic angel, JJ, and everyone else from TOC, you will probably end up with monsters, cause the TOC crowd were the best :thumbsup:

OK.. i lied about earpl.. as for the rest of you, thanks for the tenners ;)

lol sounds good BUT my girlfriend booked her family holiday which i always go to and it starts JAE week :o Im trying to sort something out with her but she bit miffed! Trying to negotiate so may be there for just saturday or something. Maybe whole weekend but then i got to drive the 6 hours from my house to cornwall on my own. This is in July and i aint passed yet so it bit daunting but will have to see!

:blowup:

Really annoyed as GOT to make JAE this year as spoke to loads of you on yaris forum for a long while now so really want to put some faces to the names and apparently JAE is THE place to do it at! :crazy:

Darn Gf's!!! :boxed:

EDIT: I can make the friday and Saturday!!!! :D :D :D :D Will they be camping on the fri ready for the sat this year? Anyone know? Excited again now!

No worries Davy :thumbsup: hope you get that mod you were after ;) hehehe

JAE is fantastic... am hoping the weather is a lot better this year tho!!

I think for some, the planning has commenced! :lol:

It normally 'officially' kicks off arond May time - but if you're not doing anything major to the car, all you need is yourself, a tent, some camping chairs (most welcome during the day and normally only £4.99 from Makro) some beers and a crazy hat :P

I need Barratts to build me a house in the corner :lol::lol:

Am gonna get a tent soon and some sleeping bags - all I need after that is an inflatable bed and I might pick up a cheapo table & chairs set from Tesco or something - and plenty of water for those alcohol induced nights..... :lol::lol:

No more Baileys and lemon & lime water though.... :lol::lol:

And yes, crazy hats - I can't use the one from last year, its a bit squished, so will have to invest in something new - are we doing pink again this year?

Can't you 'borrow' one of Rash's motors for the weekend Fizz? :( :P

I need Barratts to build me a house in the corner :lol::lol:

Am gonna get a tent soon and some sleeping bags - all I need after that is an inflatable bed and I might pick up a cheapo table & chairs set from Tesco or something - and plenty of water for those alcohol induced nights..... :lol::lol:

No more Baileys and lemon & lime water though.... :lol::lol:

And yes, crazy hats - I can't use the one from last year, its a bit squished, so will have to invest in something new - are we doing pink again this year?

Good to see you're coming round to the idea of camping Em :clap:

I'm thinking purple this year... if not I could always recycle last year's hat :D

I must admit I've warmed to the whole idea - it cant be so bad if loads of folk did it last year! ;)

And hey, there are showers on site so I dont have to worry about cleanliness.....

I found a tent, multi-coloured blue and pink on a website - I thought "thats the tent for me" but the price tag kinda put me off, so will be getting a bog standard non brightly coloured tent instead now.... :lol:

Purples a good colour.... or Blue perhaps? Or a "wear your own colour hat" event? :lol:

Em: If you are gonna use the onsite showers.. I would recommend bringing some plastic flipflops that you can wear in them... you never know with communal showers ;)

Camping is a lark.. great fun :)... reminds me.. Mo still has my tent.. and possibly some of the airbeds too lol

He also still has my hat... hmmmm well last year it was SoTOC who did the hats... but the boys just wanted in on the fun.. so I recon if you want a sily hate.. bring one!! :P Purple isnt a bad idea for this year girlies :P lol

People start preparing for JAE whenever they feel like it lol.. its a great event to look forward to :) I soooo am gonna give Skye a nice clean n polish before she goes... anything more than that is a bonus atm.. see what I can afford.

Guest rev3turbo

Em: If you are gonna use the onsite showers.. I would recommend bringing some plastic flipflops that you can wear in them... you never know with communal showers ;)

Camping is a lark.. great fun :)... reminds me.. Mo still has my tent.. and possibly some of the airbeds too lol

He also still has my hat... hmmmm well last year it was SoTOC who did the hats... but the boys just wanted in on the fun.. so I recon if you want a sily hate.. bring one!! :P Purple isnt a bad idea for this year girlies :P lol

People start preparing for JAE whenever they feel like it lol.. its a great event to look forward to :) I soooo am gonna give Skye a nice clean n polish before she goes... anything more than that is a bonus atm.. see what I can afford.

I do have MY tent (possession 9 tenths n all that, thnx jj)it sleeps 4 n since there is only me in MY tent i got room for ppls :P :P . Book Early at Hotel Mo to avoid disapointment ladies ;) :thumbsup:

please keep me informed of the hat situation i got MY pink SoToc one from last year still... damn it's had some outings :D :D,

Now if purple is the desired colour of head gear this year, ................sorry but i got to say it..............

already have my purple helmet infact i think i might go polish it again!!!!

(mucho apologies, but i couldn't let an oportunity like that just sail on by now could i)

I will take over! no problems there my friend :thumbsup:

shame you'll be away though :(

Guest rev3turbo

I will take over! no problems there my friend :thumbsup:

shame you'll be away though :(

Hide the Vodka :!Removed!: :sick:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links