Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae Jae Jaeeeee, Jae Jae Jaaaeeeeeeee

Kerby

Strweth you've worked most of it out so i may has well fill in the gaps :P

Clubstand location is moving alongside another very large Toyota club, camping is on the clubstand and no we are not taking our tent's down so there :baby::lol:

Their is a "those that have crossed to the darkside area".

To help Les we will be using the same butcher as 04 and it will be delivered onstand as will the baker, cooking will be provided by this-

Good to see that we don't need to take the tent down... would take us hours, its huge!!

(if anyone wants to share, there is room in one of the rooms for 3 fellow TOC members)

The butcher.. ok the food was ok.. but there just wasn't enough to go around, and.. maybe its just my Scottishness here.. i don't think we got god value for money. :( (No fault of TOC)

This dark side area.. is it going to be kiddie safe or kiddie proof? :lol:

Les, I will happily help you with the food, so long as I have to be chained up and dressed like a waitress .... :lol::lol:

I think you will find that you did say you wanted to be chained up :lol:

Ok.. onto last years event... for us it was our 1st year, and our first big TOC meet, we didn't really know anyone, but were made to feel welcome by everyone. The downside was, that because we didn't really know anyone, and everyone split into groups, we felt a little lost as where to go, so we stayed with our tent... and we had the kids (who were playing up a little). Maybe have a car and camping area.. and a lounging about area where EVERYONE can sit around together... and wear badges with your forum name so that others who don't know your real name will know who you are? :rolleyes:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustJJ

• jaxx

• Demonic Angel

• Ken

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way.... why are the woman automatically helping Les with the cooking? Can't men help men - or it just womens work...

Hell, why not chain all the women to the barbaecue, just in case we decide to do our own thing.... :lol::lol:

*Yawn*, get us a beer chuck then do the pot's or i'll bitch slap ya :lol::lol::lol:

Reality is ask JJ or Asha that SOTOC needs to help do so and so and the job just get's done straightaway even if it take's 10 ladies, to get 10 bloke's to do it take's half an hour just to get them in 1 place. An orginisation within an orginisation is a blooming good thing for an orginiser ;)

I'll be working all weekend and all i'm asking is to help Les for 1 hour each day, not to much to ask is it? :unsure:

And I said I don't mind helping.... I would have offered anyway.... but I hardly ever do as I'm told you see.... :lol::lol:

As for the bitch slap.... join the queue..... :lol::lol:

Im really looking forward to it regardless of whether it wasn't very good last year! Im really looking forward to meeting you all as you seem a nice bunch! The only thing i'm a bit unsure about is all the arrangements as i plan to go fri to sat but i don't know how it all works etc so may have to meet up with a few experienced JAE visiters before so they can be my tour guide :P

Should be great laugh so roll on JAE i say!!! :meet: :beer::cheers:

Tis easy Woody, just turn up with a yota that has a tent and a boot full of beer :lol:

CFC1, butcher is from04 in Northampton :P

Clique, %$( off now will ya with this one. In a very large club you can only speak to x ammount of members, no chance of everyone chatting to each other so just try and find those that you pm or msn and just get on with it :yes:

By the way.... why are the woman automatically helping Les with the cooking? Can't men help men - or it just womens work...

Hell, why not chain all the women to the barbaecue, just in case we decide to do our own thing.... :lol::lol:

*Yawn*, get us a beer chuck then do the pot's or i'll !Removed! slap ya :lol::lol::lol:

Reality is ask JJ or Asha that SOTOC needs to help do so and so and the job just get's done straightaway even if it take's 10 ladies, to get 10 bloke's to do it take's half an hour just to get them in 1 place. An orginisation within an orginisation is a blooming good thing for an orginiser ;)

I'll be working all weekend and all i'm asking is to help Les for 1 hour each day, not to much to ask is it? :unsure:

:thumbsup: glad to be of assistance.. nice to know you are appreciated for punctuality ;)... I deffo dont mind helping out... glad to be part of the team hehe

but I aint dressing up either ;) LOL

Clique, %$( off now will ya with this one.

here here to that one ken. i think i have run out of fingers and toes to try and remember how much i have read that word on the last 5 pages. it was becomin a bit of a joke. what the hell does it matter. last year was my first year as well. and fair enough i did more or less stay with the people i knew the most but when we all had a drink inside us i dont think any of use gave a toss who we were talkin to or falling on. i got to know know frankie (knightriders mate) more due to someone diein and seein the light (mentioning no names) :P and there are far too many people there to get to speak to everyone. plus not everyone is about all the time so u just kinda miss each other.

so everyone just give up with it and get ur ubiks down there and have a good time :thumbsup:

Curry night is on friday as per usual and Les has agreed to run the saturday night BBQ and sunday morning brekkie, SOTOC will be assisting btw :P :lol:

Awww sorry Ken, but didn't you know? SoTOC is no more!

*We'd only get jokes about showing our baps anyway :P :laughing:

All sounds like top stuff! :clap:

I dont mind helping.... so long as I can choose an able bodied male to help also.... ;)

I never knew about any assistance until Ken’s post earlier, as far as I was aware it would be me and A.N Other. We mere males managed quite well on smaller BBQ’s in 2004 (Eh Fidgits? :yes: ). So if any ladies want to demean themselves by helping I’m sure I could find it in my weak and feeble manliness to accept any female help :thumbsup:

aye, i think we did alright back then...

and as i said, if i'm there im more than happy to help out again..... on the condition Jappy has his mouth taped shut :lol:

Guest rev3turbo

*Yawn*, get us a beer chuck then do the pot's or i'll !Removed! slap ya :lol::lol::lol:

:thumbsup: glad to be of assistance.. nice to know you are appreciated for punctuality ;)... I deffo dont mind helping out... glad to be part of the team hehe

but I aint dressing up either ;) LOL

I don't mind helping either, i know i aint a girl but what the hey i'll dress up if you bad bad naughty boys want me to :eek: :D :D

omg... this I gotta see.. Mo in a skirt, you gonna go all out Mo? fake !Removed! too? :lol: hehehehe

LOL... well I was just thinking about the previous dress-up comments...

what were you thinking of then?... Tarzan outfit?... Pimp? (sorry thats business as usual).... erm... gorilla?

:lol:

mo will probably go as a huge !Removed! :| , hmm am I allowed to say that :P

well knownin both you and mo ill let that one go :P anyway he doesnt need to dress up as that. just needs to be himself :P

mo will probably go as a huge !Removed! :| , hmm am I allowed to say that :P

well knownin both you and mo ill let that one go :P anyway he doesnt need to dress up as that. just needs to be himself :P

:lol: haha very true

slim and bald. born for the job :lol:

anyway family forum and all :P

oh dear lol :lol: .... lube him up with a bit of stella and he'll be happy!

Awww Chris... you hurt his feelings... anyways.. Mo aint bald anymore... no more shaved head for him :P

Loads never turned up last year and on sunday morning lot's had gone by 10am so this year if you are coming you will have to stay until 2pm on the sunday

Why's that Ken? We have a 6 hour + drive and we fancied being home at a reasonable hour as we have jobs to go to the next day! :yes:

Good to see that we don't need to take the tent down... would take us hours, its huge!!

(if anyone wants to share, there is room in one of the rooms for 3 fellow TOC members)

Hi Davy (again)! :D

:lol: i know he knows i dont mean it. he can take it anyway. plus im sure he will get his own back at some point :P

Loads never turned up last year and on sunday morning lot's had gone by 10am so this year if you are coming you will have to stay until 2pm on the sunday

Why's that Ken? We have a 6 hour + drive and we fancied being home at a reasonable hour as we have jobs to go to the next day! :yes:

Then go home saturday teatime so i can rearrange the clubstand for the next day!!!

Last year was embarassing when they came to do the judging :yes:

well im with TOC this year and i shall bring lots of beer and just get smashed

as regards cars get the bling bling cars together and the racer sl@g cars together or sumthing along those lines

i agree the clique thing is total toss, i wanted to say hi to many people but was either, lost, drunk, unconsious or just forgot :lol: must try harder this year

Then go home saturday teatime so i can rearrange the clubstand for the next day!!!

Last year was embarassing when they came to do the judging :yes:

Last year at 10 AM I was getting my car filmed for Granada Men & Motors Used Car Roadshow so was unable to be on the stand.

But I did get some publicity for TOC :thumbsup:

Hi Davy (again)! :D

no problem.. will sort it out nearer the time.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links