Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Tubby Pics

scratchy

Just brought my Tubby out of the garage for the summer :)

Looking forward to some "Steer from the Rear" action!

Going to give her a good minting up. Notice the gap in the dash and the new pod for the gauges (I got the idea from a guy off this forum...looks a lot better than dash or pillar mounted pods).

PS the guage pod itsn't actually as rough in real life as it looks on the photos.

Post me your opinions guys!!

Cheers

mr2_1.jpg

mr2_2.jpg

mr2_3.jpg

mr2_4.jpg

mr2_5.jpg

nice and shiny!! ... that's what my motor used to look like!!! Well until I went a bit mad!

what's that?...

an Oil and Volt gauge?? Why do yo unot have an aftermarket boost gauge!?

nice and shiny!! ... that's what my motor used to look like!!! Well until I went a bit mad!

what's that?...

an Oil and Volt gauge?? Why do yo unot have an aftermarket boost gauge!?

Alrite Jim,

I have an aftermarket boost guage mr2_6.jpg

but i'm still looking for a door pillar pod. I was hoping I could get an off the shelf one, rather than have to modify a universal one. Any ideas.?

Regards

Nice... mine's a little like that... ;) :D

facia.jpg

Indeed Jesus, Although by the looks of things you've made a better job of it than me!! :lol:

Anyways great idea..really fills that nasty hole the standard head unit leaves! :thumbsup:

Best mate works for Red Bull Racing F1 in the composites department... comes in handy!

but i'm still looking for a door pillar pod. I was hoping I could get an off the shelf one, rather than have to modify a universal one. Any ideas.?

Regards

heya mate, lovely looking car, for a really good a pillar pod see mr2eddy on imoc, he has a thread on there under the affiliates section, heres a pic of some of his work

afbeelding0343wd.jpg

this is his test piece so not painted but I have one and can vouch for the quality its absolutly fantastic :) Im sure he won't mind me bigging him up :D

Thanks for that FLAMBY..i'll try and get in touch with him

Jesus, so thats why you'rs looks so good!

Have to admit I printed out your facia off this forum , and tried to copy if as best i could - its not as easy as it looks, i thought it would be a 10 minute job!

Regards

heya mate, lovely looking car, for a really good a pillar pod see mr2eddy on imoc, he has a thread on there under the affiliates section, heres a pic of some of his work

afbeelding0343wd.jpg

this is his test piece so not painted but I have one and can vouch for the quality its absolutly fantastic :) Im sure he won't mind me bigging him up :D

no worries mate, he does all different types so can accomadate for pretty much anything you need :D 60mm, 52mm, 1,2,3 gauge holders too, and tbar or tin top :D nice guy too :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links