Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Track Attack Reserve List

Steve

Hi Folks

I have a few Track Spaces coming up very soon.

If you wish to be on the reserve list please add your name here.

First come first served basis.

Track Attack Official thread is here

Thank you :)

• 2 weeks later...

thanks guys.. we will be in contact soon

keep em coming in ;)

steve, can you add in a friend for me for the trackday too? his name's craig abbott, thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi i am down for the Sprint and spec but would have loved to been on the track attack could you put me on the reserve list Richard Turnock :help:

• 2 weeks later...

steve could you add my name down to the reserve list for track attack thanks daz :D

steve could you add my name down to the reserve list for track attack thanks daz :D

You have a place Daz (Steve will pm you the detail's) & their is 1 more available so first to post will grab it.

Their could be 2 more possibly on monday and then thats it so post up here if interested :thumbsup:

Hi there, i got a problem with my Toyota Lucida (7seaters)1993 Turbo Diesel 2.2.

every morning when i start it, and when the engine is cold it starts white smoking from the exhaust. then after it's warm up, the smoke disappear. i need your advise in this situation, if any 1 knows what is the problem, let me know ASAP.thanks a lot. jassen62.

Hi again, i took my car to Toyota company to be checked and they come with (cylinder head/gasket internal coolant loss cylinder head removal required for further investigationof damage.

i took it as well to another garage and he said that if the head gasket is gone like Toyota company said,,,i should have lost water + overheated. and said that he is 100% sure that the problem is the timing belt,,so with all these suggestion i dont know what to think or where to take to be fixed..help plzzzz

Hi there, i got a problem with my Toyota Lucida (7seaters)1993 Turbo Diesel 2.2.

every morning when i start it, and when the engine is cold it starts white smoking from the exhaust. then after it's warm up, the smoke disappear. i need your advise in this situation, if any 1 knows what is the problem, let me know ASAP.thanks a lot. jassen62.

Hi again, i took my car to Toyota company to be checked and they come with (cylinder head/gasket internal coolant loss cylinder head removal required for further investigationof damage.

i took it as well to another garage and he said that if the head gasket is gone like Toyota company said,,,i should have lost water + overheated. and said that he is 100% sure that the problem is the timing belt,,so with all these suggestion i dont know what to think or where to take to be fixed..help plzzzz

:huh: wrong section :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links