Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Changin Dials / Dash?

Mr Wabbit

Hello, Id first like to say hello all :D im new :eek: .I have just brought my nice 1999 Mr2 and have already got my self some nice white dials. However im unsure how to go about fitting these, iv done a searh and found 1 old thread but all the pic's have gone. Would any 1 know how to change them or have a guide with pic's i could follow?

Also has anyone else sprayed there dash? iv seen kits on eBay but i dont want to spend £50+ for something i could do my self?

Thanks Lee

Hi cheers for the link, but for some odd reason when i click it, it says access denied please register... How can i get round this?

Also i will post some pic's the wkend, its abit dirty at the min :crybaby:

you might as well register to MR2OC.. they arent a bad lot lol...

Dunno why it tells you to tho... www.mr2oc.co.uk <-- is the usual URL is you wanna hunt on there...

IMOC was traditionally more performance and MR2OC more styling .. but the lines are always blured.

Good advice from Bibbs... I tend to float around here and Imoc.. occasionally mr2oc.uk.

All the clubs have thier good and bad points.

As for the dials... just take your time and remember NOT to remove the needles!!

Hi thanks for the advice. Just 1 question oh, how can i not remove the needles to fit the new dials?

Thanks

if you remove the needles your revs etc will be all wonky when you re-fit them. The new dials will slide over the needles. You should see what I mean when you're doing it.

Ahhh ok, good tip :thumbsup: you got anymore to aid my installation lol.

P.s I will take pic's so there will be a guide incase anyone else wants to do this in the future

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links