Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rev 3 Rear Lights On Rev 1

euangti-16

hi im new. im sure this question may have been asked a million times but how hard is it 2 con vert the rear lights from a rev 3 to a '91 rev1

cheers for any help

Welcome to the forum.

As far as I'm aware... very straightforward. The difficult bit is getting them (including centre panel and reverse lights).

The only hard part AFTER getting hold of them is that you have to dent the steel back panel only abit :thumbsup: to fit the c/panel where the reverse lights are.

The only hard part AFTER getting hold of them is that you have to dent the steel back panel only abit :thumbsup: to fit the c/panel where the reverse lights are.

Yep thats totally true. Ive done it on my rev 1 and i had to knock the back panel in slightly so it fitted.

only prob i have found is that the boot lock doesn't fit flush with the centre panel.

on the whole its about a half an hour job.

And i know where there is a set for 200 knicker. complete as well. :thumbsup:

Or it can be done like i did mine with rev3 lights and a rev1/2 centre panel chopped to fit....

568586_55_full.jpg

Or it can be done like i did mine with rev3 lights and a rev1/2 centre panel chopped to fit....

568586_55_full.jpg

are those lights with the red indicaters hard to find my rev 3 lights have got !Removed! orange indicaers. not on about the drl lights that clip in. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links