Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Fast And The Furious: Tokyo Drift (2006)

Bibbs

Story

Trailer

Sean Boswell is an outsider who attempts to define himself as a hot-headed, underdog street racer. Although racing provides a temporary escape from an unhappy home and the superficial world around him, it has also made Sean unpopular with the local authorities. To avoid jail time, Sean is sent to live with his gruff, estranged father, a career military-man stationed in Tokyo.

*Yawn* ..

Maan dat id bangin... in da Tokyo getto, powa sildin' in me cruizer innit...

*what a surprise... queue car whores, the lovable rogue (who prolly gets killed in a smash), the lead with a point to prove... 10 zillion gear changes in one car, one scene... The Japanese 'villain'... incidently not an AE86 in sight (or did I miss it?)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Nothing wrong with the car whores !!

(but can we just have drifting, car whores and forget the rest please !! .. Kinda like "Ben Dover Does D1" or something?!)

Nothing wrong with the car whores !!

(but can we just have drifting, car whores and forget the rest please !! .. Kinda like "Ben Dover Does D1" or something?!)

Or simply in that case... 'Ben does D1'?? I was going to write 'D' followed by another letter of the alphabet but don't think it'll go down too well on here - one for GOLD that :laughing:

:blink: oh and they've replaced paul walker with a southern hick... not sure if thats an improvement or what? :rolleyes:

might be worth it on an aquired dvd to see the cars :lol:

Or simply in that case... 'Ben does D1'?? :laughing:

Few things wrong with that ..

I can't drift well :(

I can't hold a camera AND do *that* (lord knows I've tried) :(

And if I add the longest of both I've done, it's hard to market a 15 second video (including the intro, slow mo, credits and outtakes) :crybaby:

Are there real drift scenes in this one, or is it all CGI again????? :lol:

Anyway well all know the ultimate sideways machine is a rusty grey supra :D

Here is a link if anyone wants to download the Full Screen highest quality quicktime version (approx 29mb)

Right Click and Save Target As

This film does look a damn sight better than the second one though :yes:

at least Halfords will remain in business for a few more years...

yay!!! ..... that's good for me anyway!

oooh.. for those of you who don't know.....

Autobacs has bought a share in Halfords which "should" mean some decent car stuff being sold soon!

Autobacs has bought a share in halfords which "should" mean some decent car stuff being sold soon!

WOOOOAH dont knock the rip speed spoiler ...its da BOMB B)

just thinking of putting one of those on ur car adds a grand to its streetvalue and 20 bhp !!!

Quite funny really...

All you guys (and girls) slagging the film before it's released - you'll probably all watch it any way :lol:

Quite funny really...

All you guys (and girls) slagging the film before it's released - you'll probably all watch it any way :lol:

You're right Garrick! Lee and I were talking about going to see it when the film's released... for a good laugh :laughing: :P

its worth the knowledge to be in the topic that rapes it

Well I don't know what you are all whinging about, I thought that looked great! :D

Drift cars :thumbsup: ... in Japan :thumbsup: ... and you expect acting too? :lol::lol:

Paul.

Well I don't know what you are all whinging about, I thought that looked great! :D

Drift cars :thumbsup: ... in Japan :thumbsup: ... and you expect acting too? :lol::lol:

Paul.

haha paul raises a good point lol :D however much I diss it now I'll still go see it lol B)

the problem with the movie is the flimsy storylines they use to get the races in - i mean, who remembers those stupid guns from #2????

Paul.

fair do's

i watched the other 2 for the cars alone, didnt give a toss if a sotryline existed

• 3 weeks later...
Sean Boswell (Lucas Black) is a hot-headed, underdog street racer who runs afoul of the police. To avoid jail time, Sean is sent to live with his gruff, estranged father, a career military-man stationed in Tokyo. He finds action when a fellow American, Twinkie (Shad 'Bow Wow' Gregory Moss), introduces him to the underground world of drift racing. On his first time out drifting, Sean unknowingly takes on D.K., the "Drift King," a local champ with ties to the Japanese crime machine Yakuza. But when Sean falls for D.K.'s girlfriend, Neela, an explosive series of events is set into motion.

Sounds thrilling........

Well, on the bright side, there might be a bit of totty, and a few nice motors!

Even though I slated it, I'll probably go and watch it... or buy it for a fiver from those lovely people with napsacks and carrier bags ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links