Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Johndcfc

Just wondered if anyone else was watching the new series of 24 - I think its class!

Yep - and its a great series so far! :thumbsup:

Sometimes you wonder just how many bad days jack Bauer can have, but the concept of it is great and its always on top form.

Plus I certainly do have the hots for jack.... :drool: What red blooded woman doesnt? lol

I wouldnt say the best series of all 5 (so far), but definitely one of the best!

waiting for it on DVD :) no sky here but all the boxsets so far... bought them all at once few weeks ago and did a 24hourathon... was really awesome watching them back to back from start to end of season 4 ... good show :thumbsup:

At work we recently got the phones upgraded to the same Cisco IP Phones you see on 24 - the same ringtone and everything....

When the phone first rang I answered it "this is bauer" in my best bauer accent and everyone thought I was a mentalist!

:lol:

i watched the first series, but after a truely awful ending i havent watched another since...

and how many 'longest days of my life' can jack bauer have???

i watched the first series, but after a truely awful ending i havent watched another since...

I'm quite happy to lend them to you mate, I have series 1-3 on DVD (and Series 4 coming! lol)

The plan at the end of series 1 was to let Teri live, but they felt it would shock more to have her die. The other two series are, as a whole, much more "together" than the first felt and with more substance as David Palmer becomes President.... :thumbsup:

I'm quite happy to lend them to you mate, I have series 1-3 on DVD (and Series 4 coming! lol)

The plan at the end of series 1 was to let Teri live, but they felt it would shock more to have her die. The other two series are, as a whole, much more "together" than the first felt and with more substance as David Palmer becomes President.... :thumbsup:

You watch alot of TV don't yah Em ;) !

You watch alot of TV don't yah Em ;) !

Not really.... although you should see our DVD collection - full of TV shows!

Got Taken (1), Red Dwarf (1-6), Sex and the City (all released), Ally McBeal (Series 1), 24 (1-3), The Simpsons (all released) Futurama (all released) Bo Selecta (all released) Blackadder (all released)

And some others I probably forget.... ;)

I've just caught up and watched season 4, seen the 1st 3 too and i'm trying to catch up with Season 5 now! I've been into Lost recently, so i've not had much chance to catch up with the latest 24!!

Do enjoy it though, season 1 and 2 of 24 were superb, Season 3 was just a bit of filler for me but still worth a watch to keep up to date, there's stuff in Season 4 you just wouldn't understand without seeing every other season before it!

Fantastic show though :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links