Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cool Looking Car!

Karma Supra

I don't usually like cars that have been modified cosmeticly in a big way... but this one is done well (in its first incarnation it had a hideous big veilside style spoiler and a hacked about front bumpoer but its gone nice and smooth now!!! I was just looking at some old pics and I found these! (Original source, www.mkiiisupra.net)

bak_silo.jpg

front_siloside.jpg

silo_front.jpg

silo_front_close.jpg

There are a few bits that are not my cuppa tea... but all in all I think its different and quite nicely done!!!

Fantasic photos too!!!

Whattyareckon ladies and gents???

I dont like the vents on the lights, but the back looks very nice :drool:

cool

dont like the bonnet/light vents though and vented skirts always look naff to me

other than that... nice

i like the subtle touch of the center light panel being colour coded, correct me if im wrong Charlie but thats normally red(?) and always looks a bit out of place if you ask me

The vents are one of those "few bits" I was refering too... but the overall effect works well!!

I like the spoiler.... its a stock one with the middle leg removed... very subtle but looks smoooooooooth I like little mods like that that don't immediately jump out at you!!!

Yup, the back is all meant to be light ish stuff...

grey.jpg

Bear in mind that that is a mod itself... as they are JDM tail lights.... UK ones look totally different! (and horrid lol)

I just noticed that blue one is an aerotop too!!!

Those wheels are very Euro!!! I like em :D

Great looking car (silly vents aside), that colour is fantastic... Got a feeling it or something very similar at least is a standard colour on some Japanese models, seen a few at auction that sort of blue anyway.

Good looking car, though no love here for those vents either.

Those photos are a bit good, aren't they?

VERY nice pics Charlie. I'm with everyone on the bonnet vent thing. Rest of the motor is stunning though, love the front bumper too. Looks like the Bomex one I think, yeah?

The rear wing mod is great too, I thought it was an aftermarket till you mentioned what it really was. Think it's time to break out my saw and fibreglass.......

Bit too chest wig, dodgy tash and medallion for me ;)

Look like it's owned by someone trying to prove a little too much.

you mean like someone sticking a 'straight-through' exhaust on, say, a S2000 :P

Here we go :rolleyes:

I said that I had three issues with the S2000 when I got it.

Too quiet - solved with a 2.5" straight through exhaust

No flames - solved with a 2.5" straight through exhaust also with a 2 stage rev limiter.

Honda Badge - solved with a kettle of hot water and white spirit (still to be done).

That Soup to me looks like the owner is a bit ..

26120258.jpg

Bit too chest wig, dodgy tash and medallion for me ;)

In my opinon that's what most cars with substantial external mods are doing, unless they actually serve a mechanical/technical purpose. Otherwise it's not much more than cosmetic set-dressing, which is down to personal tastes and how much people want to individualise their car. The 'something to prove' aspect is all about the fact that someone has made their car unique from the others and they're telling you to 'look at what I did, that you haven't'. Some scream it, others whisper it ;)

Love the colour and photography (although I suspect Photoshop) but not too sure what I think of the car as a whole. I can appreciate what they've done but it doesn't bowl me over :thumbsup:

I do like that , but not keen on the colour really - it would look nicer in black

There is a mk3 parked in the very far corner of our local toyota dealer and i want to know what they are doing with it - doesnt look like its for sale but it looks mint :P

agree with the horrid vent lights but other than that, its probably one of the nicest mk3's ive seen. you can tell a lot of thought went into the design which many moders dont do

Here we go :rolleyes:

I said that I had three issues with the S2000 when I got it.

Too quiet - solved with a 2.5" straight through exhaust

No flames - solved with a 2.5" straight through exhaust also with a 2 stage rev limiter.

Honda Badge - solved with a kettle of hot water and white spirit (still to be done).

That Soup to me looks like the owner is a bit ..

26120258.jpg

:lol: I do agree - as i said, its very 70's US Muscle Car, but as Caz says...

In my opinon that's what most cars with substantial external mods are doing, unless they actually serve a mechanical/technical purpose. Otherwise it's not much more than cosmetic set-dressing, which is down to personal tastes and how much people want to individualise their car. The 'something to prove' aspect is all about the fact that someone has made their car unique from the others and they're telling you to 'look at what I did, that you haven't'. Some scream it, others whisper it ;)

Love the colour and photography but not too sure what I think of the car as a whole. I can appreciate what they've done but it doesn't bowl me over :thumbsup:

it's all down to personal taste... if the guy wants a car to go with his big Tash and cowboy hat, why not...

Yup, and hell, I know my cars get a slating on other forums ..

But I'm not going to get wound up about what people say, as I did, what I did, cause I wanted to .. the MR2 I thought was subtle, but a lot of people think it's OTT. Same with the s2000, I know what I'm doing to it will upset a lot of s2000 owners. But I don't care :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links