Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cool Looking Car!

Karma Supra

Yup, and hell, I know my cars get a slating on other forums ..

But I'm not going to get wound up about what people say, as I did, what I did, cause I wanted to .. the MR2 I thought was subtle, but a lot of people think it's OTT. Same with the s2000, I know what I'm doing to it will upset a lot of s2000 owners. But I don't care :)

oh come on...

how can i not make a comment about a 'bad hair day' upsetting most S2000 owners with an opening like that :lol:

but yes, people should modify their cars for what they want, not to impress others, its a personal thing, and they shouldnt care what others think, as long as they are happy with it...

how can i not make a comment about a 'bad hair day' upsetting most S2000 owners with an opening like that :lol:

In a drop top .. EVERY day is a bad hair day :)

I like it, i like cars that stand out from other, it makes the car unique :D

I *kinda* agree, but there are some cars out there that should just be set on fire (90% of the stuff on BarryBoys) yeah, they are differnt, but I'd not congratulate someone smearing poo on their face to "stand out" .. :lol:

I like it, i like cars that stand out from other, it makes the car unique :D

I *kinda* agree, but there are some cars out there that should just be set on fire (90% of the stuff on BarryBoys) yeah, they are differnt, but I'd not congratulate someone smearing poo on their face to "stand out" .. :lol:

besides, im sure that pyschological derranged female artist has already done that... (you know, the bird that spent a night in a tent and then put it in the tate as 'art')

It's not as simple as saying just because a car's modified, it's 'unique'. Unless you design and manufacture the pieces yourself as one-offs, chances are if you bought bits for your car, they are on another somewhere, all be it a different colour.

Yes they will differ greatly from stock, but I doubt many modded cars are truely unique. As soon as something new is done, another will copy and before you know it cheaper versions are on the likes of eBay for the masses.

*Ian, I think you're referring to Tracy Emin ;)

yeah, thats the lunatic....

By Caz's suggestion if I smear my own poo on my face, I'm unique .. if I smear generic "available to all" poo I'm not .. :huh:

Hmm, I'll have a think about that :lol:

By Caz's suggestion if I smear my own poo on my face, I'm unique .. if I smear generic "available to all" poo I'm not .. :huh:

and if you smear your own poo on your face and stand in the middle of the tate - you are an artist and will be able to get a goverment grant, or perhaps a handout from the lottery...

assuming Tracy Emin hasnt done it first.... in which case you will be arrested for forgery...

and if you smear your own poo on your face and stand in the middle of the tate - you are an artist and will be able to get a goverment grant, or perhaps a handout from the lottery...

Exactly How much would I get?? :D

Correct, the front is bomex (all be it with the front and side scoops smoothed over) the spoiler and rear bumper are modified stock ones..

Its what he has done to the engine that I really like :P

Its one of the most anal rebuilds that I have ever seen... :D

motor00.jpg

motor03.jpg

Its got some nice go faster bits in it too... re bored water ways (head gasket cooling lol) etc etc

I didn't say anything about poo did I? But each to their own Ben... Whatever floats your boat :huh:

Au contraire, buddy :lol:

Paul.

• 1 year later...

Hi everyone! Its my car. This year i have not spent more than 10hours in my garage and im not sure i will have time driving it :( It looks better than ever anyway now.

Most mods are for a resaon, heat is a problem with 7mgte and the vents is simply to reduce heat.

front_ic.jpg

I spent some time polisching engineparts.

final.jpg

Soon i will have my site: http://www.zooloo.se done with galleries and info, have a great summer!

:: zooloo

Hey Zooloo, welcome to TOC! ;) You seem to have come out of hiding again!

has to be said.. i love everything bar the wheels on this car! :)

The light vents i think are pure class as it shows purpose.. ;)

you like a car !?! apart from your own !!

I take it that was aimed at Charlie... :lol:

Hey Zooloo, welcome to TOC! ;) You seem to have come out of hiding again!

Hello :) yes, i have lost interest in my car last year, but i think thats about to change.

I have classic 5-spoke Veilside 18" 10"rear 9"front, i need to polish them on the inside first.

:: zooloo

This i like :thumbsup: Very clever back drops to enhance the cars looks. Good effort :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links