Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Its Amazing What You Can Buy On Ebay

Fidgits

Don't think my garden's big enough for that. :P

3061 views!

I wonder if he'll take conflict diamonds or Swiss Gold? ;) Might have to ask.

That HAS to be a wind up. Even at 10M that's cheap... damage or no. MoD will be dusting off their PayPal acct! ;)

It has to be a hoax. It's nigh on impossible that the yanks would let Longbow Radar go on sale like that. Also note it still has Rocket pods, the machine gun and mounts for Hellfire missiles.

To say that I "really" want that is an understatement!!!

I'd get flying leson before trying it myselg though :lol:

If only I'd won the euromillions jackpot...... :D

god i love those helicopters. Surely one of the most fearsome and deadly machines ever deployed on a battlefield. The eye targetted chain cannon is one funky piece of kit. fairly sure its a windup but.... u never know

the copter is :drool: tho :thumbsup:

I wouldn't have it. The US spec is poor, would need to do a RRoyce engine swap ;)

Hmmm i feel i might need a drive extension, but hey at least i'd have no issues parking at work anymore! Roof of the sports hall here we come :thumbsup:

Mi-35N is much better in anycase, can carry more armaments, plus up to 6 troops I think, and the cannon it has on the front is better than the Apache one, a lot more powerful

What the hell for? Will there be a Calibra bombing around town with an afterburner sticking out the back :lol: ? Although it will have a smaller exhaust than some of the silly sh*t you can see out and about on a friday night! ;)

trust me theres a lot of mental cases at my place

the bloke in question is like me, mad on jet engines... but hes a bit more extreme

for example, his citroen xantia TD was written off from the rear, so he took all the salvagable parts, including the turbo unit.... and turned it into a jet engine

this is his model plane :rolleyes:

jettest.jpg

lord knows what hed do with those buggers

• 2 weeks later...

I just had an apache fly over my house...

reminded me of this thread... blooming nice helecopter (although the Chinooks sound better ;) )

I figure...

If every member of TOC (27388 members) chips in to a 10 mill chopper.... that works out at roughly £365.12 each! :thumbsup:

Bargain! :lol:

lmao theres some cool eBay funnies, but thats up there with the top ones, i'd laugh if some one acctually bourght it. then what would he do :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links