Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Roar Of The Aygo

Djoezz

I wonder if anyone already installed a TTE Sports Silencer.

If so, what do you think of it. Would it be possible to upload a wav-file for us?

Cheers

Djoezz

Hello,

I asked for a calculation for a Musketiertuning exhaustsystem. It will cost 510 euro without putting it under my car. They will send it by mail. It's the same exhaustsystem they made for the citroën C1.

c1-302.jpg

Hello,

I asked for a calculation for a Musketiertuning exhaustsystem. It will cost 510 euro without putting it under my car. They will send it by mail. It's the same exhaustsystem they made for the citroën C1.

Hi Tommygun,

Thanks for the info. The exhaust looks much better than the TTE one, but how about the sound?

Sofar nobody responded to my request to send a wav-file or tell their experience.

The sound is what it's all about!!

Furthermore, I guess that the silencer will also fit the Aygo, although the rear bodywork geometry is slightly different from the C1.

By the way, what's the size of the tires mounted to the C1 in the pic? Is it the 175/50-15 as advertized by TTE?

Regards

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links