Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Streets

Bibbs

How the hell is that chav still going?

His first two songs were so rubbish you could smell them 10 mins before they'd get played on the radio .. and now every 30mins (it seems) I have to listen to his new dross.

How can tools like this :

1. Get a record contract in the first place?

2. Sell albums?

It really does get on my nerves ..

He's got so little talent, I think it's negative, I think he absorbs other peoples creativity, a "talent black hole" for a term. He's arrogant, I don't mind people being arrogant if they can back it up. MShoemaker .. he's won 7 GP titles, I think he's allowed a little bit of smugness, but this tool? Geez ..

Kinda sums up what wrong with this country when people like this are selling records instead of being punched in the face.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bibbs

• Ryan1985

• Caz SR

• Fidgits

Top Posters In This Topic

I blame Radio 1 because they have Jo Whiley & Chris Moyles ..... They for some reason have powers to make :censor: bands popular.. Jo Whiley was is a big fan of the streets so much that I think he even did a video with her!!

I dont understand why they are allowed on the radio!!! and how they get away with speaking the large amount of :censor: they talk on a daily basis....

I did read somewhere that Snoop Dog said that the streets had "Talent" But I assume he must have been high when he heard the music...

Don't you get it Ben?

He's CON-TRO-VER-SI-AL, little bit ooohhhh, little bit waaayyyy, little bit dabble in a bit of the white stuff coooolll.

Agreed, it's all Jackson Pollocks.

<life of aChav>

He's not contriversial, he's just a silly t*at

</life of aChav>

(like the "Life of Brian")

<life of aChav>

He's not contriversial, he's just a silly t*at

</life of aChav>

(like the "Life of Brian")

Except he declared;

I'm not the Messiah!!

Whereas Mike Skinner thinks he is :lol:

i wanted to say something witty, like its audio diarrea, or its amazing what a benifits cheque and stolen equipment can get you..

but you know, i cant be bothered... just the thought of this abomonation still in existence has drained me, i had really hoped it had been a flash in the pan of chavvy culture, getting his undeserved 5 minutes of fame and then buggering off, but no...

I'll start another rant about that blonde, mentally challenged girl .. won big brother or something? Seems to be on TV/radio a lot now and being unable to string 2 words "togevva" ..

Why are we being subjected to this "chav culture"? The only culture they know is in the youghurt they have to rub on their STD infested bits.

And what the hell is this non-celeb olympics on TV that I saw last night, I didn't know who any of them were, but I'd heard about it non stop for the last few weeks. So much so that the commonwelth games is taking a back seat? I **REALLY** don't understand!

I like his music , think he is a bit of scruffy mong with no teeth but not everyone can be blessed with looks :huh:

:blink: im glad someone said it...i like his music aswell :!Removed!:

How? Why? It's the biggest load of untalented rubbish ever.

I can see me banning a few members at this rate.

(Damn chavs).

:lol: The world would be so boring ben if we all liked the same music - my cd collection is so varied it ranges from spice girls to eminem to linkin park !

Some people will like it - thats life :lol:

i just like the style of music :rolleyes:

See that's where you fall down, it's just noise with a div talking over it. :ffs:

I used to like listening to the radio, now it's full of this drivvel ..

And it's not as if I'm getting older. I've *never* understood R&B (where are the cool blues riffs?) or Hip Hop (bibbity bop) .. but I can at least understand why people listen to it .. but this, this, this cack polluting the airwaves. :ffs:

:blink: each to their own...i dont listen to the radio...i only have my ipod on or cds so its all old stuff that i listen to.

As tegan said wed be boring if we listened to the same stuff

:lol: The world would be so boring ben if we all liked the same music - my cd collection is so varied it ranges from spice girls to eminem to linkin park !

Some people will like it - thats life :lol:

Very true, but this isn't music, it's just rubbish.

SpiceGirls - not a fan, but at least it's a tune and people are singing.

Eminem - good riffs and lyrical imagery, bit of a gimmic being white and very samey since his first album.

Linkin Park - metal by numbers, but a few good tunes.

I'm passionate about my music, I can appreciate a LOT of music .. and I hate a lot of music .. but this isn't music, it's degernarate chav noise.

I'd like to shoot him and this big brother blode bint in the face .. it's just shows where this country is.

I can understand the chantelle bit - i mean shes everywhere, doesnt appear to have any visible talent and it annoys me that she cannot say one sentence without saying 'know what i mean?' :lol: please always assume that we 'know what you mean' it will save you some breath!

I can understand the chantelle bit - i mean shes everywhere, doesnt appear to have any visible talent and it annoys me that she cannot say one sentence without saying 'know what i mean?' :lol: please always assume that we 'know what you mean' it will save you some breath!

If she spoke properly in the first place, she wouldn't need to ask :yes:

But how you are looking at her, is how I'm looking at him.

I can name other people I don't like their music, but at least they are skilled.

Britan is losing everything good about it. And having "Celebrity fight club" is not entertainment ..

Fact :D it was after listening to "the streets" on the radio, and looking at my permenantly stuck up eletric ariel on my supra that I decided to snap it off as the radio only plays crap :lol::lol:

I have my own theory.... you know how radio DJS love the sound ofm their own voice and try and talk over the songs, I think mike "muptard" skinner isa failed radio DJ. He never got the air time so he released his own....

It was on Radio 1 this morning, and although I enjoy listening to the Chris Moyles show on the way to work, I turn the radio off when Mike Skinner comes on, and stick on a CD instead...

I thought we'd seen the last of chav culture in the press, when they had the documentary on the tele, but it's still here! Why can't it leave me alone!!!

As someone had to expalin to Dennis.. In this 'Great' Brittain, you become a 'celeb' once you walk on the red carpet.

Where as in every other place you have to be a 'celeb' before you can walk the red carpet..

and yes on both counts... shoot them both.. ohh and can you line up Kano along side his buddy from the streets...

I thought we'd seen the last of chav culture in the press, when they had the documentary on the tele, but it's still here! Why can't it leave me alone!!!

cauze iz bangin man, cnt u gt ur ed rnd it ..

grammartime.gif

cauze iz bangin man, cnt u gt ur ed rnd it ..

grammartime.gif

:rolleyes:

You really love that don't you Ben... still flippin funny though :laughing:

Kinda along the same lines ..... but did anybody hear Westwood on Radio 1 on Sunday?

Boy he makes me laugh ....... not in a funny ha ha way but in a "WTF are you doing"!

I once turned the radio on late at night when he was doing his show ....... WTF was with the gun sound effects etc?

He just cracks me up - even on 'Pimp My Ride' he was such a div :lol::lol: !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links