Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Streets

Bibbs

Kinda along the same lines ..... but did anybody hear Westwood on Radio 1 on Sunday?

Boy he makes me laugh ....... not in a funny ha ha way but in a "WTF are you doing"!

I once turned the radio on late at night when he was doing his show ....... WTF was with the gun sound effects etc?

He just cracks me up - even on 'Pimp My Ride' he was such a div :lol::lol: !

PMSL...

Yo, you krazy kats, biggin up for da westwood!

We is gonna play some of dem sound FX up in ere!!!

Respect to ma dawgz!!!

:lol:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bibbs

• Ryan1985

• Caz SR

• Fidgits

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from speaking like a guy from Compton or whatever, Westwood imo is actually quite a talented guy and has put together a couple of good compilations in his time. :yes:

I agree with the shooting of The Streets and that Chantelle burd (even though I wouldn't say no)! :thumbsup:

Apart from speaking like a guy from Compton or whatever, Westwood imo is actually quite a talented guy and has put together a couple of good compilations in his time. :yes:

I agree with the shooting of The Streets and that Chantelle burd (even though I wouldn't say no)! :thumbsup:

No - Westwood is a tool of the highest order.

Chantelle - Ewww .. face like a box of smashed crabs .. I "wouldn't touch it with Ed's"

Westwood is a complete tool!!

He acts like a gangster and drives an American SUV which is all "blinged" up.

And yet he's as a white as white can be, and went to a boarding school :rolleyes:

He did that Pimp My Ride UK which must of flopped because it was the most cringe worthy programme i had ever watched....

I say the Yanks can have him (if they want him that is)

One of the funniest things I ever heard and saw was Tim Westwood attempting to 'free style' he was like a bad version of 'Jones' from Police Academy (the one that does all those sound effects)

Still cracks me up just thinking about it :lol:

With Bibbs 100% on the little, egotistical runt (typo) from the Streets. Bang! Chantelle. Bang! As for Westwood... there's something that disturbs me in way I can't put my finger on about white people who act and talk like they're from Compton. Deeply disturbs me. Makes me want to hurt people in ways that shouldn't be possible!

Then again, anyone who "be biggin' up" being thick into a Badge of honour needs a bullet, or two.

Reload, !Removed!'s...

I think the fact that the media is so happy to put these delusional fools on prime time says it all.

Gone are the days where people used to talk properly and play proper music.

I watch old MTV clips and bands I grew up with, like GnR and Nirvana were able to express themselves quite well. RHCP still do. And the lyrics of RATM says a lot. Okay, it was no Shakespear, but at least it wasn't "yeah, whatevva bruvva. innit, know what I'm sayin"

I think if we got rid of the *bad ***** gangsta* image off out TV's and had people who spoke proper English (Like what I does), the "yooft" of today wouldn't be out robbing cars, taking smack and having kids ..

Anyone know a radio station where I don't have to listen to ad's and that plays proper music? Radio 1 is just down the pan for me.

Anyone know a radio station where I don't have to listen to ad's and that plays proper music? Radio 1 is just down the pan for me.

I listen to Virgin Radio these days :thumbsup: ok, it's on Medium Wave (1215) and you get the odd advert but it beats Radio 1 and the local stations, who's playlists are chav-tastic!.

I listen to Virgin Radio these days :thumbsup: ok, it's on Medium Wave (1215) and you get the odd advert but it beats Radio 1 and the local stations, who's playlists are chav-tastic!.

I really detest listening/watching ads though .. May give it a go though. Any rockier stations? I miss 96FM in Perth, played AC/DC, GnR, Blink182 etc all day, every day.

when in the car, i listen to the cd player and nothing else. ;)

Yeah, I had, but I just spent an hour re-wiring my HU in the car on Monday.

I've also only got Rage's first album in the car .. All my mp3 compilations have gone missing .. better find them before Nur. I'm not doing laps listening to "the Hoff". :lol:

Agreed with everyone of bens posts!!

Cant stand it at all have to turn the radio off when anything like tat comes on!

:censor: :ffs: :censor:

CB :thumbsup:

I dont mind him.... not a fan of some of his stuff, but his latest is catchy, if a bit samey samey.... I mean, if you've head "Fit but you know it", you've heard most of it.... :rolleyes:

I did like "Dry your eyes" though.... was different...

Although he's not really a "singer" is he.... more of a "personality" :lol:

I thought we'd seen the last of chav culture in the press, when they had the documentary on the tele, but it's still here! Why can't it leave me alone!!!

cauze iz bangin man, cnt u gt ur ed rnd it ..

grammartime.gif

Class Ben.... :lol::lol:

May nick that - propa chav styleeeee - and use it in the future! ;)

guess the tune that was playing in the car when I left work ..

:ffs: .. somone gimmie a gun ..

Oh come now Ben, deep down, inside your inner man....... you know you really are a fan of The Streets :yes: :P

I dont listen to the radio in the car... my aerial dont work lol... so I just have my Trance CDs on all the time :P

Oh come now Ben, deep down, inside your inner man....... you know you really are a fan of The Streets :yes: :P

That's it, you are Banned !! :censor: :ffs:

If i could get away with selling crap like that i would

If i could get away with selling crap like that i would

yeah, i suppose its proof you dont need talent, looks, ability or anything to make money in the Uk music industry...

Ben...

Dry your eyes mate. :laughing:

He acts like a gangster and drives an American SUV which is all "blinged" up.

And yet he's as a white as white can be, and went to a boarding school :rolleyes:

He got shot in a drive-by once! :yes:

Ben, what do you think of 2pac? ;)

He got shot in a drive-by once! :yes:

Ben, what do you think of 2pac? ;)

his dad is a bishop...

whats your point? :rolleyes: he annoyed someone enough for them to try and kill him - i can see that quite clearly..

oh, and i've had lunch in a dennys in compton (dont ask!) and even though the missues and i were the only white faces in the whole place, i can accurately say that the 'actual' residents, dont talk in that ganster rap, or anything close..

They were all actually quite polite and spoke american english, while not ideal, better than that pretend crap that comes out of ganster wanna-be's far too often open mouths...

oh, and i've had lunch in a dennys in compton (dont ask!)

I was just using Compton as an example, I don't frequent ghettos in America much, infact I've never even been to America! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links