Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Don't Copy!

Gnome

its an early CDR that makes a lotof noise, but you wont get 1 MP3 tack on it

Goes on a bit doesn't it?

I'm glad that when the video was made, people did stop copying software, etc. otherwise it would have been "the end of the computer age" just like they said and today there wouldn't be anyone employed in producing and marketing games software! :lol::lol::lol:

We must make sure it doesn't happen to music too. :yes: :P

Whats a floppy??????????????? :huh:

Oh you're well old enough to know! ;)

Yes, let's make sure it doesn't happen to music, piracy will harm the music industry. All my stuff I buy now is original (either on vinyl or CD), yes, it's true, I no longer download music, even though i'm tempted. And as for PC software, well that's next on the list (not saying that I own any just the software on the PC didn't come with any CDs Hmmmmm strange)

I'm glad that when the video was made, people did stop copying software, etc. otherwise it would have been "the end of the computer age" just like they said and today there wouldn't be anyone employed in producing and marketing games software! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: Aaah well, its a tough job but someone's got to do it ;)

Oh I download shedloads of music but I do pay for it. I've got into a bad habit of replacing my old vinyl with mp3s. Being "an ancient one" means I've got quite a big back catalogue so I'm just as likely to download a 60s or 70s album as I am a new release. :band:

iTunes is my very expensive mistress.

Ah yes, download if you pay for them that's ok. I'm on about limewire, warezp2p etc. Don't 'replace' your vinyl Al, just add to it with mp3s. Vinyls RULE! :thumbsup::yes::afro::walkman:

For quality sound, you're right, Ross, mate but I've always been a bit anal about crackles, scratches, etc on my music. Then there's the fact that I'm a lazy sod and I think of my rafters in the attic creaking under the weight of my albums, then look at my IKEA cd storage unit, then my iPod nano and laptop and the mp3 wins. :yes:

Whack em on egay then and you should make a tidy bit on them (but sell them seperately). I'll let you win this one for now :P

:)

Different strokes for different folks... innit? ;)

We must make sure it doesn't happen to music too. :yes: :P

Whats a floppy??????????????? :huh:

Oh you're well old enough to know! ;)

Hurtful Al......... Very hurtful. :yes: But sadly... True :crybaby:

I replaced most of my vinyl with CD`s Now i`ve got to download `em to my media player so i can burn copies to play in the car. Sounds daft but if my car were to get burglarised i`d be more upset about losing the CD`s. :lol:

:)

Different strokes for different folks... innit? ;)

If you have the original then download a backup mp3 from a site you dont have to pay. For instance it is quicker for me to download the arctic monkeys album that I bought on CD than to rip it to my computer. I also have many Dance Vinyl's which I can now legaly 'back up' for free.

By the way, Class google vid :thumbsup:

im awestruck with this system that the bloke with the mullet and bad 'stache was going on about.

Something about multiple connected players being able to play a game all together, on their own computers, and contribute to the outcome..... just like an internation network.....

nah thatll never catch on!

and floppys had a protection system! that little tab that you removed, not my fault one accidently transfered from another disc :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links