Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo TRD

SMW

i want a trd badge too ive seen them b4 on ebay but my car aint tuned up or out like that so wont it look a bit fake, like wishing it was something it aint? no wot i mean?

Its a "look" at the end of the day. You only have to put a TRD filter in or a Rad cap on if you want to Justify the Badge.

If i had a Toyota i too would be tempted by the shiney TRD Badge.

I don't think putting TRD on it is nearly as bad as a GTi Badge on a 1.0l !!!

Plus who is going to know anyway!!! The only give away will be when you smoke them at the lights!! Or not!

The Aygo is quite speedy considering its only 1l anyway. My mates are all surprised when they hear the engine aswell for the first time. Also its quite good between 50-70mph picking up relativley quickly.

yeh but I didn't like the holes in my bumper after debadging. I'm not planning to put a macdonalds-sticker on it and don't like the original ones...

yeh but I didn't like the holes in my bumper after debadging. I'm not planning to put a macdonalds-sticker on it and don't like the original ones...

tommy its your car afterall mate so you can stick whatever you like ont it! there will be many different opinions here but if i were you i would just stick to my opinion :thumbsup: (if i could get hold of the TRD badges i would stick them too mate)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links