Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo/c1/107 Meet Up!

sullsims

Hey

Anyone here know of an Aygo meet up spot? Anyone want to start one? Either fornightly or Monthly, im in south uk, usually go to ladymead... Just a thought, would be good to see some custom sounds systems n that. Probley get more interest over the summer, as there isnt many of us on the road yet! :P

What you think

How about meeting up at the donny show on april 15 - 16 www.donnyshow.co.uk it would be cool to see some aygo's, 107's and c1's there :thumbsup:

maybe someone in the netherlands too? :unsure::huh:

Yep, I'm in for it, living in Almere.

Got Mygo just one week ago - 900 km done sofar - still unhappy when arriving at home. :crybaby:

Interested to exchange thoughts :rolleyes: and looks :eek: of yours, especially on the 16" wheels.

Cheers

How about meeting up at the donny show on april 15 - 16 www.donnyshow.co.uk it would be cool to see some aygo's, 107's and c1's there :thumbsup:

Yeah i reckon ill go to the donnyshow... I see they have a race track there, have you been before?

Yeah i reckon ill go to the donnyshow... I see they have a race track there, have you been before?

nope but i bet it would be great show them corsa boys a thing or two :thumbsup:

HAHA yeah damn right, we should indeed, ill look into getting a ticket then we'll get some ppl together, mine wil be standard tho

I will be there as will my 107 on the Peugeot Sport Official Owners stand come over and say hi if you are about. Should be a good weekend.

HAHA yeah damn right, we should indeed, ill look into getting a ticket then we'll get some ppl together, mine wil be standard tho

yeah mine will be too :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Are there any dutch who want the meet?

www.aygo-club.nl on air soon B)

Are there any dutch who want the meet?

www.aygo-club.nl on air soon B)

well on the 29 and 30 of april here in portugal we will have a meeting of the toyota fans from another forum i'll go with my AYGO we will be 109 Toyota Owners so i think it will be great and in 109 cars we will have only 1 aygo wich it's mine :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links