Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Stupid Throat Infection...

Leeky

[rant mode]

Whats the deal with this? You get it, you get rid of it...and then you get it again.....

Grrrrrr, we never used to have this before....just seems over the last few years this has occured...

[/rant mode]

Anyone else suffering from it at the moment?

Nah but I've got a broken foot! :crybaby:

Is it tonselitis Lee or actually a throat infection? :unsure:

Just some bug that i keep picking up....the joys of working in schools i guess....

Sorry to hear about the foot dude...hope it mends soon :thumbsup:

stop kissing the students then .. or stop working at all boys schools.

Gargle antiseptic mouth wash.......

im not suffering but i know what u mean, when i get a cold and cough, the cough stays for about 2 weeks longer than the cold, darn it. wish u better tho

Slightly OT but funny: If you remove some1's tonsils, for 30 minutes they'll bounce as high as a bouncyball the same size.

Anyway, sorry to hear about the infection, not sure why that happens, I've never had too much grief from my throat, if I wake up & it's sore though I'm virtually guaranteed a cold in the next few days.

Slightly OT but funny: If you remove some1's tonsils, for 30 minutes they'll bounce as high as a bouncyball the same size..

Wow!!!!!!!!

Lee come over dude... I'll clean up the "budget multitool" and we can remove them and thest this comment :thumbsup:

Would make awesome tocbeer footage!!!!!!

I had tonsilitus over a month ago, it sucks.

However since Sunday both me & Yves have been ill, with a Sickness bug - it's not pretty! We're getting better now thankfully, but I've never felt so rough in a long time.

It started off with feeling really sleepy, then you feel really sick and eventually throw up. Add to that a having sore muscles everywhere and a really high temperature it doesnt make a good combination.

Plus I've been off work sick yesterday & today for the first time this year :ffs: :ffs:

I had tonsilitus over a month ago, it sucks.

However since Sunday both me & Yves have been ill, with a Sickness bug - it's not pretty! We're getting better now thankfully, but I've never felt so rough in a long time.

It started off with feeling really sleepy, then you feel really sick and eventually throw up. Add to that a having sore muscles everywhere and a really high temperature it doesnt make a good combination.

Plus I've been off work sick yesterday & today for the first time this year :ffs: :ffs:

There was 11 schools in the South East closed with something like this... not nice! :sick:

There was 11 schools in the South East closed with something like this... not nice! :sick:

But Lee visited evey one of them :D

Do tonsils actually do anything? :huh:

I've not got any as I got them taken out when I was about 10 and to the best of my knowledge I can do everything I could before getting them out! :thumbsup:

I've got the same thing too, it will go away soon

I've not got any as I got them taken out when I was about 10 and to the best of my knowledge I can do everything I could before getting them out! :thumbsup:

thats actually incorrect... you do have tonsils...

When you have the operation to 'have your tonsils out' - they dont remove them, they simply take the few top layers of the tonsil away..

so you still have tonsils, but they are just smaller than they once were! :thumbsup:

(although i believe they can also regenerate)

unequivocally yes they do do something!

They get infected and make people ill ...im sure thats their purpose :lol:

Yeah with a "removing of tonsils", they only take away the infected bit, they leave some behind (I think they have to, otherwise you can't speak or something)

That's great if you have to put up with someone like me, but I can safely say, my throat (and tonsils) are fine - never had a problem with them!

But yeah, there is something nasty going around! :unsure:

get some aunty biotics down ya neck lee

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links