Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Will This Fit?

Mr Wabbit

Hello, Could anyone tell me if this will fit my 1999 Mr2 stereo? It states it fits other toyota's but not the Mr2.

This is my normal curreent stereo http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/cove.../mr2_stereo.jpg but i also have a 2nd one for the cd player. (normal toyota one)

This is what im looking at adding so i can connect my laptop to my stereo http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUX-INPUT-ADAPTOR-FO...1QQcmdZViewItem

Is this a good deal? Or can i get something like that cheaper?

p.s if the first link dont work just copy and paste it in, dont seem to let me doing linking.

Thanks in advance

it's about the normal price for that mate. Possibly slightly cheaper.

As for will it fit your stereo?? I'm not at work so I can't check for you!! Why not rip your HU out and have a look?

I would rather personally have something like the Icelink FM, less hassle. Or why not update your HU to an Ipod ready HU??

Thanks for the reply. I wud take my head unit out but i was hopeing some 1 wud know to save me doing it lol :D If you could have a look tomorrow at work i would be most greatful.

1 more question :-) Iv decided my car needs a service so im after some good spark plugs. Iv been looking at the Iridium ones, are these really worth the extra money for a n/a mr2? and if you recon they are where is the cheapest place i can buy a set from?

Thanks again :thumbsup:

get some NGK plugs in there... and the cheapest place is most probably the little car shop near my house (I get good discount there!). I'll happily get them for you mate. I'll price them up tomorrow.

All you have to do is pay me the price they charge me + postage. I'll get back to you with the price.

(god, I'm in a good mood today!.... oh and I'm not working 2mw so can't check the connector for you)

Did mate and for some mad reason they were £12 each?!?!?! These were for NGK ones tho.

Beleive it or not I got a set of 4 for £9 from them for my tubby! NGK plugs also! I was totally shocked when they said that price for those!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links