Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Clarksons Motorworld

jaxx

some classic footage from clarkson all available on google videos, its all a bit old hat now but some good stuff still in there worth watching.

As far as i know UK Gold probably play this several times a day, but i dont happen to stay in the house enough to warrent sky tv, so this was a gem to fall on :yes:

also clarkson sports a rather bizzare mullet/perm hybrid hairstyle, which is worth a laugh alone :lol:

And of course the japanese episode is class with a review on the R32 GTR (showing the age!) in which (and i think charlie would agree ;) ) 'A technological masterpiece but 100% bland and made of plastic!' :lol:

12 epsiodes, enjoy! :thumbsup:

Click me!

The Icelandic one where they re-inflate a tyre with lighter fluid is there too :)

The Icelandic one where they re-inflate a tyre with lighter fluid is there too :)

We (me, brother-in-law and father-in-law) tried that one using petrol instead of lighter fluid (didn't have any to hand) on a spare wheel we had lying around because our father-in-law didn't believe it would work.

So we knocked the tyre of the rim, put a bit of petrol in it and threw a match at it..... blew the tyre back on the rim no problem and father-in-law was quite impressed.

And of course the japanese episode is class with a review on the R32 GTR (showing the age!) in which (and i think charlie would agree ;) ) 'A technological masterpiece but 100% bland and made of plastic!' :lol:

:thumbsup: Again he hits the nail on the head!!!

Are they the mega oldschool ones with the mkiii supra in the opening credits??? (Edit, its not top gear. I remember now)

I also have the book of motorworld, which is great!

nah its when he tours a dozen different countrys looking at different ways of motoring ;)

the Vietnam one is especially comedy :lol:

Just watched the texas one. Clarksons all time favourite vehicle BIGFOOT

9.7 litre

1300hp

5 tons

300yards per gallon !!!!

I stumbled across this the other week. Torrents for all episodes of Top Gear and 5th Gear.

I grabbed the very 1st Top Gear one last week. Clarkson isn't fat and he looks about 12. Had a right good laugh at that. Although the rest of the show was boring, glad that they didn't keep the same format when it came back a few years ago...

Link

Dubai

Rally driver Mohamed Bin Sulyaman

F40 F50 959 XJ220 - now that's a nice collection

Speedbumps like mountains.

...and the Rainbow Sheik!!!

cuba one is good, was institches when clarkson was racing the peddle and pop

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links