Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Saw My First New Jag Xk Yesterday....

Karma Supra

.....broken down at the side of the M1...

So lazily finished styling aside (it looks worse in the flesh), it looks like they have made a crap job of the mechanicals too....

Well done ford :rolleyes:

I really can't get to grips with the look .. as you say, it's unfinished ..

Lets hope they keep that style away from the Aston range.

Jag and Aston can be the only things keeping Ford going!

C'mon Ford, bring over the XR6 and XR8 .. get some *real* performance cars out there and not these pony Focus things. The aussies also build their cars proper so they don't break (they have to due to the "lemon" laws in Oz).

The thing that annoys me about the sytling is it was nearly a stunning looking car... the lines are all great... Its the stupid ford couger/fish bowl lights that ruin it all!

The "F type concept" on which it was based looked stunning!!!!

I have not seen any in Henley... the DB9, DB9 volante and bentley GT seem to be the current coupes of choice :yes:

I didn't like the last either .. just didn't look butch enough.

But then if you wanted a butch car with the same styling, you got/get a DB7/9 ..

C'mon Ford, bring over the XR6 and XR8 .. get some *real* performance cars out there and not these pony Focus things. The aussies also build their cars proper so they don't break (they have to due to the "lemon" laws in Oz).

What's the "lemon" laws!?!?! :wacko:

There are things of beauty which don't need to be butch ;)

There are also things that are not in any way beatiful, but look hard as hell and good for it....

Jaguar troughout history have always tried to go for the more elegant path... (as opposed to the accountants made it look cheap ford path)..

However I agree... we were thinking of getting the last Xk8 when it was new.... -for my mum- :lol::lol:

Basically says if a car is repaired too often, or is in the workshop for too long .. it's a "lemon" and you get your money back.

Mazda had serious issues with the MX5 leaking and lost a load of cash .. and Ford/Vauxhall(Opel/Holden) are having problems with the Euro derived cars (Corsa/Vectra/Fiesta/Focus) being pony.

The US is very harsh on the dealers/manufacturers and gives a lot of the power in the buyers hands.

Were we have "Watchdog" on the BBC.

Talking of lemons....

I still remember how ****** off my dad was when his brand new S class broke down, twice, on the way home from picking it up :lol: half of the eletric windows didn't work either :lol::lol:

It also came out of the factory with an off coloured wing!!!

Basically says if a car is repaired too often, or is in the workshop for too long .. it's a "lemon" and you get your money back.

Mazda had serious issues with the MX5 leaking and lost a load of cash .. and Ford/Vauxhall(Opel/Holden) are having problems with the Euro derived cars (Corsa/Vectra/Fiesta/Focus) being pony.

The US is very harsh on the dealers/manufacturers and gives a lot of the power in the buyers hands.

Were we have "Watchdog" on the BBC.

Cheers for that! I suppose the biggest power you can have in the UK when buying a new car is when you finance it as the big finance companies seem to have a lot of pull with the manufacturers and are able to get things sorted if you get a dud from what I hear...

The biggest power you have here is a copy of the trade descriptions act, and a decent lawer ;)

The press can come in handy too ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links