Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

6 Speakers ?

legend

On the aygo + and aygo sport has 4 Speakers can anyone tell me where are the front ones cos i dont see any on mine :blink: is it ment to be on the door like the rear ones ??? or are they the ones far out in front if so where are the tweeter Speakers ????

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tommygun

• BadBoyVTEC

• aygo vvti

• Pug Bug

the tweeters are also in the front. about 10 cm from your frontspeakers.

Between the frontwindow and the door.

The front Speakers are on the dash near the screen in the corners (does this make sense) - marked in red. To the right of my red mark, obscured slightly by the speedo pod in this photo, you can just make out the front tweeters in the A Pillar

speaker.jpg

Update

You can see the speaker clearer in this interior pic from BadBoyVTEC car.

DSC00469.jpg

The front speakers are on the dash near the screen in the corners (does this make sense) - marked in red. To the right of my red mark, obscured slightly by the speedo pod in this photo, you can just make out the front tweeters in the A Pillar

speaker.jpg

Update

You can see the speaker clearer in this interior pic from BadBoyVTEC car.

DSC00469.jpg

ic ic thanx :P

comp_kicker_subwoofer_front.jpeg

I ordered 2 of these for the trunk. It's a Kicker(!) 300watt (maybee buy a third one ;) )

http://www.onlinecarstereo.nl/

60 % discount :drool::thumbsup:

woooooooooooooooooooow !!!!

Yeh, I'm buying the parts of audio by piece, because I can't put money away easy lol, next month I'm going to buy this:

online7.jpg

@ Tommygun: what size are the kicker subs? What rms wattage has the amp got? are you building the enclosure yourself? Headunit?

I wouldn't bother with a third one.

You see my 10" Fli sub in my other post. Is about 300 watt rms (800 watt peak) and driving along the high road today litterally nearly everyone looked at me. So a third sub is tooooo extreme. Also boot space!

@ Aygo vvti: Will that Pioneer fit in your boot? lol!!

@ Tommygun: what size are the kicker subs? What rms wattage has the amp got? are you building the enclosure yourself? Headunit?

You see my 10" Fli sub in my other post. Is about 300 watt rms (800 watt peak) and driving along the high road today litterally nearly everyone looked at me. So a third sub is tooooo extreme. Also boot space!

They are 10 inch,150 rms, 300watt peak a piece, but it's according to the new standard (CEA 2006 norm) The 300 watt peak is almost continue (bassline) so the real peak lays higher.

The amp has 4x 90 watt , 2x 175 watt (60 watt rms/channel, so 6 times 60 watt (CEA 2006 norm))

I'm keeping the original radio because I think that it will look pretty. I'm planning to build it with some help from a friend. But I will wait for quite a time because it takes time to buy all the stuff. :P

They are 10 inch,150 rms, 300watt peak a piece, but it's according to the new standard (CEA 2006 norm) The 300 watt peak is almost continue (bassline) so the real peak lays higher.

The amp has 4x 90 watt , 2x 175 watt (60 watt rms/channel, so 6 times 60 watt (CEA 2006 norm))

I'm keeping the original radio because I think that it will look pretty. I'm planning to build it with some help from a friend. But I will wait for quite a time because it takes time to buy all the stuff. :P

Yeah same as on my old car. Shame I crashed it before I got to finish it. Will post up some pictures of what I did do when I get home tonight as I am currently at work.

I need to get some new Speakers for my Aygo and an amp.

Your setup sounds really good and those subs are going to kick *****.

yes it will fit perfectly! :thumbsup:

I've got them now, I ordered the Kicker KX 350.4 rightaway, Is it possible to blow the rearwindow out (it's all made off glass as you know)

I've got them now, I ordered the Kicker KX 350.4 rightaway, Is it possible to blow the rearwindow out (it's all made off glass as you know)

I get worried about that and check my window every journey but so far so good and I play my sub on full every journey. (Done about 320 miles so far). All seems secure and the window isn't damaged in any way. The only thing that worries me more than anything is that I grounded the amp on the boot catch bolt and after all this "button getting stuck in" makes me check that regularly aswell. But so far the lock has stayed firm and the button hasn't got stuck in.

comp_kicker_subwoofer_front.jpeg

I ordered 2 of these for the trunk. It's a Kicker(!) 300watt (maybee buy a third one ;) )

http://www.onlinecarstereo.nl/

60 % discount :drool::thumbsup:

woooooooooooooooooooow !!!!

Yeh, I'm buying the parts of audio by piece, because I can't put money away easy lol, next month I'm going to buy this:

online7.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't believe people are seriously gonna put Subs in an Aygo. I've seen the boot of an Aygo, where the hell are u gonna put it.

Its bad enough seeing people in crappy nova's with stupid bass coming from their subs but i will actually die laughing if i heard it coming from an Aygo.

Don't get me wrong. Aygo's are nice little cars. But what your gonna do to it is hilarious

I can't believe people are seriously gonna put Subs in an Aygo. I've seen the boot of an Aygo, where the hell are u gonna put it.

Its bad enough seeing people in crappy nova's with stupid bass coming from their subs but i will actually die laughing if i heard it coming from an Aygo.

Don't get me wrong. Aygo's are nice little cars. But what your gonna do to it is hilarious

It's up to them what they wanna do, some people just use their cars for transport and a bit of shopping which doesnt really need much boot space. If they wanna install a sub then so be it :rolleyes:

tswx206detailpage5jv.th.jpg

subwoofer fitted ! it sounds aweful! never tought it would be that loud and i mean LOUD :thumbsup: maybe put anotherone when i have enough money (2 is better than 1) B) and there will still be some space left

:boxing: Is this what yóu say or is this the opinion of your wife... :P

a1.jpg

you also got lupo drivers who drive this kind of lupo and driver who drive the standard dull one...

vw-lupo-2004-800x467.jpg

Arosa blatently looked better than the Lupo though!!!

I really like small cars, thought of buying an arosa...

This will be my full audio setup

1x kicker kx 350.4 amp

2x kicker c10 comp subwoofers

1x kicker ks65 2way 16cm Speakers (in the back)

1x kicker es42 1way 10cm speaker with seperate tweeter 4 cm (in the front)

1x audison powercap

2x caliber 10inch bassbox

:afro::thumbsup:

Arosa blatently looked better than the Lupo though!!!

I really like small cars, thought of buying an arosa...

This will be my full audio setup

1x kicker kx 350.4 amp

2x kicker c10 comp subwoofers

1x kicker ks65 2way 16cm Speakers (in the back)

1x kicker es42 1way 10cm speaker with seperate tweeter 4 cm (in the front)

1x audison powercap

2x caliber 10inch bassbox

:afro::thumbsup:

Sounds good but surely Kicker do a power cap so you can match it with the rest.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links