Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Makes Women Fat

Bibbs

BBC

So is it that in general blokes eat worse than girls and when togeher the blokes eat better and the women worse?

Or is it "I've now got him, I don't need to keep looking good"?

By the looks of some people I know .. they've been co-habiting for a LONG time. :lol:

Too right :crybaby:

Typical blokes ... lol.. always assuming that we make the effort just for our bf's...

It's mainly so we can chat up other sexy men when we're out in town on a Friday night of course. :laughing:

Statistics are showing otherwise .. it appears as though the blokes are getting trimmer. It's probably the stress of hiding your "educational" material on your PC.

Stress loses calories yeah?

I beleive so.. must be why I've lost a few pounds since I started hanging about with you...

Ooooh.. I'm sooo cutting!

I beleive so.. must be why I've lost a few pounds since I started hanging about with you...

Nah - that will probably be because he only has the two-day old take away in his fridge to offer you for dinner. ;)

Nah - that will probably be because he only has the two-day old take away in his fridge to offer you for dinner. ;)

Nah.. I've not eaten Ben's food yet.. I'm scared..I've left stuff in the fridge there before, it usually stays there for a couple of weeks. But yeah.. theres probably a couple of chinese takeaways in there I would imagine. They're usually good for a few weeks though right??

Nah.. I've not eaten Ben's food yet.. I'm scared..I've left stuff in the fridge there before, it usually stays there for a couple of weeks. But yeah.. theres probably a couple of chinese takeaways in there I would imagine. They're usually good for a few weeks though right??

Well Ben's still with us... so I guess they are! :laughing:

Bens fridge is a scary thought....

Hairy Ed's even more so :lol:

Bens fridge is a scary thought....

Hairy Ed's even more so :lol:

Oh god... I've got all that to look forward to in a few weeks... are new species evolving in there??

BIG HELLO to Tori (even though she'll NEVER read this.. she's in Mexico :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Currently in my fridge :

Butter .. erm .. an onion .. a pepper .. chillies .. I think that's it ..

Currently in my fridge :

Don't forget the 2 week old lasagne..

Currently in my fridge :

Don't forget the 2 week old lasagne..

That still there .. think it's been binned ..

I can understand this....

3 years ago I was smaller than I am now.... I've basically gone up a dress size.... not totally drastic but thats what a diet of chinese food, alcohol and pizza does for you I guess.... :lol::lol:

Rich put on a bit of weight when he quit smoking - I dont even have that excuse.... I'm just a piggy! :lol:

I am going to the gym and planning to return to my former slenderness though.... :lol:

Ah what the hell.

I've tried a few diets, done my bit at the gym.

But I love a good curry and Chinese buffets too much. Oh yeah, and chocolate.

What the hell, life's too short!

As long as I can still fit into the passenger seat of my bro's MR2 then I'm ok :D

tinned soup and excersise ladies - its all about what goes in and whats used - :o calories i mean :lol:

Some women use any excuse to explain where there fat (over weight), cuz there scared of the truth, cuz there greedy :lol:

I try and be sorta healthy, don't drink much and dont smoke at all but i love my currys and chinese over the weekend, but i compensate by going to the gym 5 times a week :D

A god diet of chocolate and regular chinese takeaways seems to work for me.. gym??? what??? Is this a new thing???

A god diet of chocolate and regular chinese takeaways seems to work for me.. gym??? what??? Is this a new thing???

i think gym owns a chip shop :lol:

steriods also make us girlys fat :rolleyes: :P

IMO its the person who is looking at the woman that ultimitly makes the woman fat/thin. :rolleyes:

She could be a size 10 but compared to a size 6, size 10 could be fat and huge, depending on that persons outlook . :wacko:

But also takeaways are a killer to a womans body :D.

I am having a fat day. :rolleyes: ....I feel like crap and look like crap, Ive got spots and my skin on my face is a mess, I have a cold and more snot than I know what to do with :unsure: Im sulking coz I feel sooo crap, every sentance Rich says he gets a cold evil stare from me (but I dont think he really is bothered) :lol:

But tomorrow is the weekend :thumbsup: B) I should feel better and a tad bit thinner and my mood will be bright and breezy :yes:

Some women use any excuse to explain where there fat (over weight), cuz there scared of the truth, cuz there greedy :lol:

I admit, I'm greedy - well I used to be but after a dodgy burger king a few weeks ago that's changed now :lol:

Now I know this is a family forum so i'll keep it clean...

But a lot of "exercise" (notice the inverted commas) keeps both the man, and the lady in shape :thumbsup:

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links