Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Nurburgring

Lou-Lou

Should I go to Nurburgring?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Vote Yes or No!

• Yes
    • No

Defo... just to keep up the girly numbers.... :thumbsup:

Nik needs help looking after 'the children' (Bibbs and Al) so I think I might have to.. can't let her face that nightmare alone!!!

Ed.. heard you were laming out now too... lame!!! :(

oi im not laming out, im workin my rs off to try and stay in, also did u see the fire last night 21 fire engines !!!

this thread is rapidly turning into spam............................make your mind up :rolleyes:

Too expensive?

Hell yes.. it's sad but priorities are new house and car..

If your a petrol head then you have to go... if you aint.. then you wont enjoy it when all that is done... is to oogle over all the sweet ***** mota's about and get on track and boast about how well you did.

Im sure you have seen Ben's pics of his car on track... the feeling you get on there is one of being scared sh**less and euphoria at the same time.

Also.. if your a bad passenger when people are driving fast... this aint for you.

I took just one shotgun lap with Tony.. and after that.. lets just say that i stuck to being in the drivers seat afterwards! :lol:

p.s) Now closed!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links