Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Broke It Already!

ELLIE

Sigh .....

Yup, the feeling of dread, disappointment, disillusionment and distress when you back out of your drive outbound on a journey to show off your latest toy and then TWANG! you catch the pin kerb holding in your front garden with the front wing of your new toy and disaster strikes.

The front end is in bits :crybaby: The bumper is hanging on by a thread :ffs: front wing is bent :censor: out comes the kleenex and the mobile phone.

A week passes, its back together again, albeit a bit bodged, havent had the heart to get back in it and drive it again yet, I seem to have lost my spark :(

Anyone else ever feel this way when you've done something so stuipd?

yup

i lost it with my yaris when a pranged that! i carried on with it though but it just never felt 'right'

if i smack the MR2 thatll be it, i dont intend to keep cars anymore if i crash them!

Its only cosmetic hon :) it will be ok... get it sorted proper.. or mebbe new bumper..or bodykit and it will be fine :)

im with JJ on this... the one time i really pranged a car of mine I treated the car to a bit extra on top of the wing repair and it felt better than ever :) youve done it once now.... chances are you be a lot more careful from here on in and its less likely therefore to occur again :thumbsup:

you n the 2 will be fine ;) maybe just buy it a lil bit of something extra as a sorry to it for pranging it on top of the repair :)

Keep the faith :thumbsup:

I suppose accidents have that sort of effect. After haveing a little bump in my MKII things never felt the same and sold it. Similar with my prelude.

But the MKI is a different kettle of fish. I expect it to hit something and get damaged from time to time. If it is then I'll just fix it and continue to drive it hard :yes:

Forgot to mention it is prepped for track use and undoubtedly it will connect the odd tyre wall, cone or piece of armco :!Removed!: :lol:

sometimes it can be good. after an incident with an hgv the rolla was written off. being in the trade i bought it back and repaired it and it went from being completely standard to the monster it is today

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links