Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Charmed

cfc1

Charmed  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Does watching Charmed mean a guy is a "big girlie"

• Yes
    • No

During a phonecall between me and my wife while she was at work, i told her i was watching Charmed on TV. She told her collegues and they said I was i big girlie for watching it.

Personally i think it's one of the best programs on the goggle box at the moment.. admittedly i don't watch it much... but do any of you think that a guy watching Charmed is a big girlie?

I wouldnt say it was girly... I mean its hardly girls sharing hair and make-up tips - its about witches and demons and stuff....

Very much unisex I think! :lol:

TBH you coulds merely say you were looking at the girls... :P

:yes::drool:

But don't tell the wife :rolleyes:

TBH you coulds merely say you were looking at the girls... :P

That is the only way I endure most of the crap films Milly wants to watch....

Hey it worked with "mean girls" :drool:

I voted yes, becasue if you were watching it seriously, then yes, you're a big girlie.

However, if you were spying up the totty while the missus was away, then game on.... :D

Are you kidding have you not seen some of those outfits... If that be the case I am happy with my big girly side

Tut tut to those who say your watching just cos the girls is mega :drool:

I think this program is great!! :P

(voted no you aint a big girlie)

yes your girlie...

the whole 'perving over the women' doesnt wash either - considering the level of totty is 'average' at best*

:lol:

* i know because i caught this once, and thought it might be worth a drool, but the 'girl power' and 'okay but no stunners' meant it was switched off very quickly!

very girlie

you should be watching stuff with cars, explosions and 'man' stuff, suppose if your a little bit on the girlie side you could always warch football :P

you should be watching stuff with cars, explosions and 'man' stuff

That won't be so easy after 12th April when the Men & Motors channel is no longer available on Freeview. :crybaby:

yes your girlie...

the whole 'perving over the women' doesnt wash either - considering the level of totty is 'average' at best*

:lol:

* i know because i caught this once, and thought it might be worth a drool, but the 'girl power' and 'okay but no stunners' meant it was switched off very quickly!

I voted yes, but I think anyone who watches this mainly just has no taste in TV.. I'd rather turn it off and listen to some tunes or

"you should be watching stuff with cars, explosions and 'man' stuff" -Talking of good programmes... WHEN IS TOP GEAR BACK????? :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links