Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Top Gear

Lou-Lou

Must be soon.... normally starts up again in the Spring....

I'm missing Hammond something chronic.... its just not the same with David Tennant & Dr Mac to drool over, need Hammond as well... :lol::lol:

Yup I am looking forward to the next series......

Fed up of hammond though......... :!Removed!:

the consistan teeth whitening, short guy etc etc gags are the only part of topgear that I can fault!

Yup I am looking forward to the next series......

the consistan teeth whitening, short guy etc etc gags are the only part of topgear that I can fault!

I concur - they should get xzibit from pimp my ride to replace him (the US version not that westwood idiot).

May - not too long to wait then.

I find myself watching Old episides on UK Gold G2 (or whatever its called) or UKTV People. The one I saw recently was where they all buy an old banger for £1500, put them through various endurance tests and end with a drive to Oxford :) classic.

5th Gear on CH5 tonight to curb car perving on telly in the interim :yes:

The makers of 5th gear need to make a longer program though :help:

Yep they drove up here the other day, in amphibious vehicles that they had designed themselves. Made front page news on the local paper because all 3 broke down in Stoke!!

They had to drive up to Rudyard Lake and then drive on water or something like that.

They said it was going to be shown in May

i think hammond is a good presenter, but i agree about the short and teeth jokes

roll on top gear!

MAY!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!! It should be on EVERY Sunday damn it...!

And yeah.. 5th Gear does suck.. I've been curbing my Top Gear withdrawal by looking at the website once in a while when the withdrawal gets too much!

Granted Top gear is often more entertaining, but I still enjoy 5th gear. Maybe it's the VBH influence :rolleyes:

Granted Top gear is often more entertaining, but I still enjoy 5th gear. Maybe it's the VBH influence :rolleyes:

Seems to be a bit of a love/hate opinion when it comes to VBH.. I have to say she doesn't appeal... Top Gear all the way.. far more silliness and impractical-ness.. just what you need!

VBH is nice, but then any girl who likes the S2000 enough to buy one, in my book is good :)

And girls driving hard and giggling/squeeling is always a turn on ;)

Seems to be a bit of a love/hate opinion when it comes to VBH.. I have to say she doesn't appeal... Top Gear all the way.. far more silliness and impractical-ness.. just what you need!

And I supose you also still read Max Power and fast car? :P

(kidding)

Each to their own... B)

For me, these programs are not for people who want to buy cars.

If I'm shopping, I'll buy What Car / Parkers etc ..

For me it's an hour of car related entertainment. I want to see cars I'll never afford racing against skydivers etc .. I almost get bored when they review the latest offering from Ford. SHOW ME A ZONDA !!!

I totally agree........

However I still cannot stand that VBH bint.

I cannot stand any of the 5th gear crew, they either have no personality at all, or would benefit greatly from having none......

Tiff's driving is entertaining to watch... but it in no way redeems him from his smarmy self important Tv manner :lol:

I totally agree........

However I still cannot stand that VBH bint.

I cannot stand any of the 5th gear crew, they either have no personality at all, or would benefit greatly from having none......

Tiff's driving is entertaining to watch... but it in no way redeems him from his smarmy self important Tv manner :lol:

Yup.. exactly.... Zondas, Ferraris, Lambos.... expensive fast cars racing each other or helicopters / rock climbers and rubbish cars being launched at caravans... exactly what u want from TV!

If only I could spend my days doing that sort of stuff.. rather than going to proper work :( :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links