Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Me On Pics!

ses

please help? can anyone tell me how i put a picture on a post?

i have pressed 'insert image' but wot does the 'URL' mean, cause my picture is in my computer not on a website.

thanks

aygo04.jpg

;)

If you open an account with a picture host website like photobucket (its free) you can upload images to it, and then use that URL to link to.

i think it looks a bit crap. Looks like something from the game N.F.M(ore).S: LEAST wanted! :lol:

i think it looks a bit crap. Looks like something from the game N.F.M(ore).S: LEAST wanted! :lol:

OH THX VERY MUCH! :censor:

anyway ur only jealous :P

Linky

That's already been posted .. and I slated it then, so if you could just re-read my comments it'd save me having to slate it again :lol:

At the end of the day, it's YOUR car :thumbsup:

just because people don't like it doesn't mean you shouldn't do somehting you wanna do.

personally I don't like a lot of cars, doesn't mean everyone agree's with me. I'm sure a lot of people on here hate what I've done to my cars.

well i dont wanna really do it now, uv all put me off now! :crybaby:

:rolleyes:

If you are posting on a forum, expect good and bad comments.

If you are posting about modding a hatchback, my personal comments will slant towards the negative.

I really like the skirts as they finish off the sides.

What you have to think about though is all those fake intake bits. Whilst I can appreciate the styling, I always think they're best kept for the cars that really do need air grills. If you're thinking of adding stonking brakes on the front, that may justify the side intakes to allow extra air flow. Otherwise they look very redundant.

If you love the kit then buy it and fit it - if you're convinced you want it, you won't be put off by negative opinions. However, all I'll say is it might be worth waiting a little while as the Aygo is still a new car on the market. Don't necessarily fork out for the first kit you see, because there are bound to be better ones (quality & looks wise) along the line. ;)

ive already brought it,its gotta b delivered n fitted.

It was love at first sight! :drool:

ive already seen the tte kit n compared to this its naff :yes:

ive already brought it,its gotta b delivered n fitted.

It was love at first sight! :drool:

ive already seen the tte kit n compared to this its naff :yes:

Yeah i agree the tte kit is crap, the one you bought is a beast. Not sure im gonna do anything to mine tho, ill only be keeping her 3 or 4 years, will be hard to trade in for a good price. :blink:

will do, thx

How much did the kit cost you ses ? its awesome i like it a lot! only the rear one has too many openings in it but could do with some black netting instead of the alluminium one!

Definetely the best kit around for the Aygo (at least for now)

Keep us informed pls ses :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

well the body kit is from jm-carstyling in germany, and they were selling it on eBay. ive won it but im having a few probs with them, so ill av to get 2 ya all when (if) i sort it out.

i hope i get it :(

well the body kit is from jm-carstyling in germany, and they were selling it on ebay. ive won it but im having a few probs with them, so ill av to get 2 ya all when (if) i sort it out.

i hope i get it :(

@ses I actually quite like it. Agreed that it could do with a darker shade of mesh but accompanied by a quality set of 16" rims in a titanium sort of colour it could look fantastic.

Ses i do hope you don't mind being looked at because it is certainly going to turn some heads.

I hope it all arrives for you soon

@bibbs What is that on the bonnet of your MR2 for, as it looks a little peculiar!

peeps i dont think im avin it now, ive been scammed by the eBay seller! :crybaby:

i was told the price was for the whole kit, now he says its just the front, so im gonna av 2 give that idea up for now, im gonna shop around bit more or wait til another nice kit comes out. i dont want the tte really its nice but its pricey!

so im not a happy bunny, !Removed! germans!!!!!!!!!!!

@bibbs What is that on the bonnet of your MR2 for, as it looks a little peculiar!

It's a spoiler to keep the front end down over 80mph (really effective at 120+).

All the weight is in the back of the car, so in the wet at speed it's hard to turn in on corners.

Helped dial out understeer (as did dropping the front my 15mm and raising the back by 20mm).

Was very effective at Nur' .. went twice in the MR2, now off there in the S2000. So I dunno how this will handle on the limit.

It's a spoiler to keep the front end down over 80mph (really effective at 120+).

All the weight is in the back of the car, so in the wet at speed it's hard to turn in on corners.

Helped dial out understeer (as did dropping the front my 15mm and raising the back by 20mm).

Was very effective at Nur' .. went twice in the MR2, now off there in the S2000. So I dunno how this will handle on the limit.

I will be interested to know how the S2000 handles it. I have been looking for a 2004 GT spec to drop into my price range. As a Kawasaki ZX6R rider i'm tempted by the noise and high revving nature of it.

I'm used to driving a VX220 on circuits which is very poised and nimble through the turns. It suffers a little from understeer on the limit though due to the skinny front tyres, however i want something more refined that is still very capable in even a fairly standard setup.

Keep an eye on the Generals section .. I've been posting about my car lately as I've finished modding her now.

well ses it's not that ugly but i prefer it simple like mine, i'm very sorry about what the dealer did to you i hope you have more luck next time

kisses

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links