Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

It's Got Me In The End...

MattTodd

:blushing: Well.... it's been niggling me for a while, and I've always remained a member of these boards, even if I havent posted regularly, but I think the bugs got me, so I'm selling my Daimler and I'm going to buy an mkII MR2. I'm quite fancying red at the moment, and definitely a manual. If I'm trying to be economical, and definitely not flooring it, using low gears etc, what kind of mileage can I expect from a 2.0 n/a?

I might get a turbo eventually, but I think I fancy a normal one for now, if I was desperate for power I probably wouldnt be selling a supercharged v8 lol. I just really love the shape of the MR2's, I always used to have loads on Gran Turismo :blushing: lol. So I think a T-Bar for the summer is a good way to start. Goin to concentrate on getting my car sold, then I think I'll have a good look at whats on offer, and I've no doubt I'll be back with a load of questions!

Looking forward to posting some pictures when I get her!

Matt

Firstly good choice even though I had to sell mine on! In response to your economy question, my driving would mainly be motorway with the occasional right foot spurt thrown in and i saw anything from 30-34 on a run. Mine was a 93/K UK Gt with 100k on the clock.

Try plenty before you buy and try not to fall in love with the first one you see! :thumbsup:

Alex

Good advice Alex

* Text Deleted By Moderator *

Regarding the economy im a poor student and still run one fine might have had a problem if i had baught a turbo though..

And Welcome Back!!

Edited By Moderator:

You've been on the forums for long enough to know and understand the T & C's :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links