Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trolley Jack!

Ryan1985

Can anyone recommend where to buy a trolley jack for a decent price? I'm sick of using the one I got with the car and it's hard work! :rolleyes:

Cheers :thumbsup:

Snap on have just released a mega low entry long reach one......

I want :drool:

halfords .. think they do a 2 tonne one with axle stands as a kit ..

Yeah, I got the kit that includes the crawler board too. It was a really good deal at the time...

A

Snap on have just released a mega low entry long reach one......

I want :drool:

And there's me just using a big piece of wood to lever the front of my car high enough to get my standard el cheapo one underneath it :) Poor thing is a bit the worse for wear actually now... not sure pulling an engine around on it did it much good.

And there's me just using a big piece of wood to lever the front of my car high enough to get my standard el cheapo one underneath it :) Poor thing is a bit the worse for wear actually now... not sure pulling an engine around on it did it much good.

I have a brick I drive onto, to then get the jack under .. It was a quality addition to my toolbox.

www.trolleyjackshack.co.uk

they stock a very wide range of trolly jacks with very good prices, they can also set up deals for car club members with a 15% online discount :)

Last time I did an oil change I didn't have my jack with me so i found two lumps of wood and drove on to them then squeezed under

yup, i have a few special cut bits of mdf to roll mine onto!

I have a brick I drive onto, to then get the jack under .. It was a quality addition to my toolbox.

I have similar bricks and bits of wood :lol:

Pain in the ****!!!!

My father in-law used to work for snap-on and got me a nice jack just before he left. Its a bit on the huge side, but Ive a couple of planks that allow the MR2 or Yaris to be jacked.

I picked up a couple of axle stands a while back too - I see that you can get 'low profile' jacks now too... might have to get one of them ...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links