Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Petrol Prices!

Ryan1985

Has anyone noticed that the petrol prices are starting to sneak back up? I'm now paying 91.9p at my local Shell for unleaded! :ffs:

yup i noticed that yesterday when i filled up. cost me 93.9p for normal unleaded. i paid 99.9 at a service station at the weekend :blink:

99.9p for opti tonight!

then again paid 95 for tesco 99ron a few days back and that owns optimax :yes:

Same here ..... last week it shot up 2p in a week

And at the begining of this week it has gone up another penny :ffs:

Last time i filled up was 93.9 for 95 Ron, and, that only look me 267 miles and i was driving with a VERY very light foot.

px happeneing, diesel at the weekened!!!

Has anyone noticed that the petrol prices are starting to sneak back up? I'm now paying 91.9p at my local Shell for unleaded! :ffs:

89.9p in Derby - was 86.9p a few weeks back...

Yeah gone up around 3ppl here too...

Of course if we weren't paying 60ppl in tax it wouldn't be so much of an issue.

Can't say I've noticed .. I fill up when it hits empty, and that's all I can do. I don't even look at the price.

Is it tax or the oil companies charging more

Yeah its 94.9 round by me it went up from 87.9 to 94.9 in just over two weeks, i thought whats his face who did the budget this year froze petrol prives till September?

Optimax at BP by me is 1.05 per ltr :angry:

Its ridiculos as there is no reason for the petrol to go up :angry:

well, its the base price of the oil thats increasing... but for every penny increase in the actual petrol you pay 3p in tax...

well, its the base price of the oil thats increasing... but for every penny increase in the actual petrol you pay 3p in tax...

The excuse is .....

Iran has developed something to do with nuclear stuff ...... and everybody thinks that the USA is gonna "start on them"

:lol::lol:

Apparently the people of America are perplexed because they are paying $3 a gallon for fuel! :rolleyes:

I have not noticed I dont have to use optimax/99ron petrol anymore so just get to any garage and fill up with 95ron :D I know that a full tank is cheaper on my new car then a full tank of optimax on my old motor :thumbsup:

Apparently the people of America are perplexed because they are paying $3 a gallon for fuel! :rolleyes:

yup and we are close to $8 a gallon .. and no, we don't have super economy cars that do a million miles a gallon .. I get 20mpg, with no AC in my little 2.0 NA. My other 2.0 gets a lot less.

It's because we're such a !Removed! apathetic nation - we don't shout and scream when we see injustice, we expect there is probably someone who will do something about it, and we'll support them all the way. The lorry drivers went back to work with promises of minimal rises 2/3 years ago - like you say, it's crept up slowly, and god help us if we try to store more than is classed as a fire risk! Well sod that - I'm digging up my back garden and making a fuel dump.............the minute it gets back to 89p a litre I'm out to Tescos with the jerry cans! :yes:

Yep, its on its way up around me too :(

Paid 93.9p for normal unleaded last night :angry:

Well that's the americans for you......

If the price per litre gets to £1.10 over here then we will be paying £5/gallon or $8.73/gallon

Yeah gone up around 3ppl here too...

Rises used to be an arm and a leg, look how much it has shot up now.. 3 whole ppl.

Of course if we weren't paying 60ppl in tax it wouldn't be so much of an issue.

At this rate, with everyone filling up, the government will reach the target they have set for getting more ppl off the road. :rolleyes:

Yep noticed that here too, the cheapest place for 95Ron is 89.9p according to the petrol prices website so I know where to go now ;)

Still annoying though :ffs:

Yes, I've noticed the same.

It wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't using a full tank of petrol a week to get to work and back :crybaby: . I can't wait until companies see the advantages of Teleworking!

Just filled up the D4D this morning £40 @94.6ppl :crybaby: Should last the weekend....

It's upto 98.9 near home and 94.6 near work....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links