Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Petrol Prices!

Ryan1985

Filled up this morning £39 at 99.9 for optimax :crybaby:

Local Sainsbury's is at 90.9p for 95 Ron :crybaby:

Have got about 50 miles left before filling up now...prices will have probably risen by then again anyway :rolleyes:

Have got about 50 miles left before filling up now...prices will have probably risen by then again anyway :rolleyes:

Needed to fill up again today..... :eek::eek: BP @99.6PL went furthwer down road to Tesco @96.9PL

Recon by Sat locals will be @ 1.00PL. :crybaby::crybaby: only thing is there signs do not have the room to fit the anything over 99.9.....Maybe place a peice of card on the end Blue Peter style :lol::lol:

Also worked out my mpg as the trip is somewhat optimistaic at 42.2mppg. Used the following site....

MPG Calculator

Worked out at 38.7mpg not bad I say :)

Needed to fill up again today..... :eek::eek: BP @99.6PL went furthwer down road to Tesco @96.9PL

Recon by Sat locals will be @ 1.00PL. :crybaby::crybaby: only thing is there signs do not have the room to fit the anything over 99.9.....Maybe place a peice of card on the end Blue Peter style :lol::lol:

Also worked out my mpg as the trip is somewhat optimistaic at 42.2mppg. Used the following site....

MPG Calculator

I really cant understand why we have to pay so much tax on fuel. i work in the oil industry (oil rig onshore) and i can tell you it only costs roughly $56 a barrel (42 gallons for a us barrel or 44 for a uk barrel) any of you who live near poole or bournemouth will of heard of a little place called wytch farm, which incidentley happens to be the largest on-shore production site of on-shore oil in the world. and so called experts who say the north sea reserve is running out???? all i say that is cobblers. you would be supprised how much oil and gas there is here in the uk. especially around lincoln there must be nearly 12 little production sites dotted around lincoln, and the south all along the southern area especially dorset. we must have enough gas and oil to see us nearly 1000 years. it's logical, it's been laying underground for millions of years and only within the past 170-180 years have we discovered how to use it and extract it so slight gap in between then .DSC00002.jpg

her is a piccy of me office.

I filled up the range Rover yesterday with Diesel came to like £110 :o

Stuff that

O MY GOD :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

MPG Calculator

I really cant understand why we have to pay so much tax on fuel. i work in the oil industry (oil rig onshore) and i can tell you it only costs roughly $56 a barrel (42 gallons for a us barrel or 44 for a uk barrel) any of you who live near poole or bournemouth will of heard of a little place called wytch farm, which incidentley happens to be the largest on-shore production site of on-shore oil in the world. and so called experts who say the north sea reserve is running out???? all i say that is cobblers. you would be supprised how much oil and gas there is here in the uk. especially around lincoln there must be nearly 12 little production sites dotted around lincoln, and the south all along the southern area especially dorset. we must have enough gas and oil to see us nearly 1000 years. it's logical, it's been laying underground for millions of years and only within the past 170-180 years have we discovered how to use it and extract it so slight gap in between then .DSC00002.jpg

her is a piccy of me office.

Some one has to pay for the schooling in Africa...... :censor: :censor: Enough said!

Some one has to pay for the schooling in Africa...... :censor: :censor: Enough said!

i know it's ghey we earn it, thick money grabbing blair and fat boy presscot take it off you. i wish someone would egg him again :D :D :D this time with a house brick. :thumbsup:

lol! We pay far too much tax and this is the debate thats going on atm. Where is the money all going? NHS? doubt it. Its a consiricy i tll ya!

Yeah it was like £110 for a full tank, wonder what its like with BP Ultima Diesel £130?

Move to Africa then.

Well...

the government has lost billions in the phoney wars 'ON' Afghanistan and Iraq. It has to make up the money from somewehere... that's why taxes are going up, fuel prices are going up, everything (except wages) are going up.

If the government wants us to pay £1.00 a litre, it will slowly raise the price to £1.10 (or something like that) a litre. The public, especially the transport industry, will come out onto the streets, on foot of course, and there will be protests.

There will be strikes, demos and marches against the gov.

The gov will then say, okay, okay, u win, we lose. Let's put the prices down....

£1.05, not happy? okay then, £1.00 a litre... that's 10pence reduced. We all say cool and everyone's happy.

(In actuall fact, the price has just gone up, sanctioned by us, the public, the taxpayers, by about 10 pence, but the media and its boss gov has made it look different, and we always fall for it.)

fuel is one of those things that we always need and in theend we will pay for it. The car has become a nesessity rather than a luxury as it once was.

With impending doom with the running out of fuel and the nuclear gejobber in Iran, petrol prices will go up and we will pay for it at the end of the dya after having a moan. Im not condoning the increases, its just that there aint much we cn do :(

Have I mentioned that I made if back to Glasgow from Koblenz in Germany on less than £40 of fuel?

Seriously though, I was filling for €1.10 to €1.14 per litre on the continent (that's about 77p/litre) whereas over here its 95 to 98p/litre. Yeowchee :eek:!

A

Did anyone else get an email today (who is registered) from Pipeline Card??

I want my cheaper petrol already!!

O MY GOD :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Just what I was thinking :o

It seems like prices have stalled for a bit, has anyone else noticed the same?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links