Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Brand New

BadBoyVTEC

oh dear, its been a week and a half since I got my Aygo and it seems like its running out of being brand new now. It doesn't smell of new car anymore and it looks like it needs a wash and vacuum now. Thought I was keeping it well aswell. Someones already given it a hairline key'ing on my drivers door that should come out with some polishing and/or t-cut.

So far:

Very happy with it. Done nearly 500 miles and it feels like its run in now. Leg room for the back is as expected but more than my old car (Seat Arosa). Headroom is very good and I have tall friends.

Boot door seems to be working fine with me so far. Though I have been going easy on it as it looks so gentle.

Boot space is slightly larger than my old car but even though I have my sub in there still fits a laptop every so often and my small toolkit.

The quality of interior materials seems a little less refined as opossed to the Seat. But the seats are comfortable but don't completely hold you in when taking corners at speed. And it go round corners very well, with light steering but enough feedback so you can feel the road.

The engine gives a nice little sound and it can keep up with the traffic with no troubles at all. My mate was surprised when I was keeping up with his beemer the other day and slightly ****** off aswell.

oh dear, its been a week and a half since I got my Aygo and it seems like its running out of being brand new now. It doesn't smell of new car anymore and it looks like it needs a wash and vacuum now. Thought I was keeping it well aswell. Someones already given it a hairline key'ing on my drivers door that should come out with some polishing and/or t-cut.

So far:

Very happy with it. Done nearly 500 miles and it feels like its run in now. Leg room for the back is as expected but more than my old car (Seat Arosa). Headroom is very good and I have tall friends.

Boot door seems to be working fine with me so far. Though I have been going easy on it as it looks so gentle.

Boot space is slightly larger than my old car but even though I have my sub in there still fits a laptop every so often and my small toolkit.

The quality of interior materials seems a little less refined as opossed to the Seat. But the seats are comfortable but don't completely hold you in when taking corners at speed. And it go round corners very well, with light steering but enough feedback so you can feel the road.

The engine gives a nice little sound and it can keep up with the traffic with no troubles at all. My mate was surprised when I was keeping up with his beemer the other day and slightly ****** off aswell.

i had the rear hatch and front side windows tinted today then i was off to the garage and wasted about 2hours on the car! i washed and polished mine with Autoglym super resin polish then i put some Autoglym super gloss protection on and you have to see the finish :thumbsup: its even better than new :P

Would like to see the car with tints if possible - do you have strict regulations there on how dark etc. ?

Haha I bet that shocked him! :o

Would like to see the car with tints if possible - do you have strict regulations there on how dark etc. ?

yes there are regulations regarding the darkness of the tints you can make! actually we have thesame regulations as in the U.K which say:

The glass used has to be of a light shade of grey.

In a few words it makes the plastick tinting film illegal BUT if you use the light sade plastic on the driver and passenger side windows and use dark on the rear quarters and hatch the pigs will let you off with it!

(well im duty officer at the head office of the local wardens here so i have no hassle from no one :thumbsup: )

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links