Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hey There

Filipe-AYGO

Hey i'm new in here so i'm going to introduce my self and my car

My name it's Filipe and i'm from portugal i have a Toyota Aygo dark grey with some TTE components i'm gonna post some pics of my car

AYGO2.jpg

AYGO3.jpg

AYGO4.jpg

AYGO5.jpg

AYGO1.jpg

ok so the tte components are the central exhaust pipe and the springs the spoiler it's from toyota i wanted to put in the front skirts from toyota but they just don't fit in it

well i hope you like it cya around

:thumbsup:

Welcome to the club, mate!

I am very interested to hear the sound of the TTE exhaust you mounted.

Maybe you can first describe the difference with the standard exhaust and secondly you may record some characteristic sounds from it and publish it on the net!

Enjoy !

B)

Djoezz

thks :D well the car with the exauhst pipe from TTE get's a very sporty sound and it's seems like it's more powerfull like you hear it and you don't say that only has got 68hp so it's very nice yes when i have that oportunity i will post the sound here but i can ashure that it's very nice well the car has got now 2190 km and i hadn't seen a prob yet so everything it's going great well i have a forum about toyota in portugal but it's all in portuguese if you want to take a look all members are invited btw:D

on the 29 and 30 of april we are going to have the national meeting of the forum and we already have 109 toyotas in so it will be nice when i get pic i'll post them here

btw the forum it's www.toyotistas.com i hope you'll enjoy it

and once more thks for recieveing me here:D :thumbsup::thumbsup:

thks :D well the car with the exauhst pipe from TTE get's a very sporty sound and it's seems like it's more powerfull like you hear it and you don't say that only has got 68hp so it's very nice yes when i have that oportunity i will post the sound here but i can ashure that it's very nice well the car has got now 2190 km and i hadn't seen a prob yet so everything it's going great well i have a forum about toyota in portugal but it's all in portuguese if you want to take a look all members are invited btw:D

on the 29 and 30 of april we are going to have the national meeting of the forum and we already have 109 toyotas in so it will be nice when i get pic i'll post them here

btw the forum it's www.toyotistas.com i hope you'll enjoy it

and once more thks for recieveing me here:D :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Welcome,

I wish i spoke more languages so i could join in with some of the european forums unfortunately i speak no portugese so it would make your forum a little difficult!!

I like the kit, it is very subtle. I'm not a big fan of the standard Toyota alloys though. I don't think they add anything to the appearance. There are plenty of attractive lookin ones out there to make it look fantastic rather than just good.

Hi

Not a fan of the spoiler but each to their own. Central exit is cool IMO.

Oh and best colour (do I keep saying that ?) :D

filipão! bro da nação!! hahaha tuga powah! e então man? podemos trokar umas pm's pa não tar a falar em português... ehehe..

and so man, where did you buy it? how many time did you wait? i'm still waiting for mine :(

dani yeah a portuguese in the house now i don't feel so lonely well i've bought the car in january and i got it in march so it was a long wait for him but now i have it i've bought it in Leiria

dani yeah a portuguese in the house now i don't feel so lonely well i've bought the car in january and i got it in march so it was a long wait for him but now i have it i've bought it in Leiria

I went to a wedding in Leiria last year. Nice litttle place, awsome wedding, so much food and Port!!

Once more thks a lot for recieveing me here so well

Pug Bug i live about 25km of Leiria eheh next time you come tell me

cheers

you might wanna consider this for your Aygo then filipe if you didn't like the other front bumpers.

pic000411ny.jpg

Just a suggestion.

Hi

Not a fan of the spoiler but each to their own. Central exit is cool IMO.

Oh and best colour (do I keep saying that ?) :D

Yes you do! :!Removed!: ;)

RED 4 LIFE! :boxing: :fishyface:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links