Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Some Better Pics Of My Red Beauty ;p

aygo vvti

8d096743.jpg

0366e346.jpg

8f88b1d5.jpg

b660fa62.jpg

2537272d.jpg

this is how my little toy look like till now! next is the rear roof spoiler ,the front spats and a front bumper !

Don't do this you make me need to spend more !

I like the side Aygo graphic but if I'm honest not the big cat one. Personally wouldn't want a sun strip but you probably have a practical need for it more than us UK bods.

The brake work, tints and rims are very cool. How do you keep your disks that clean ! What are the wheels ?

I like the side Aygo graphic but if I'm honest not the big cat one. Personally wouldn't want a sun strip but you probably have a practical need for it more than us UK bods.

The brake work, tints and rims are very cool. How do you keep your disks that clean ! What are the wheels ?

I know the big cat thing is like it or not like it thing so not everyone is going to like that ! and yes we need the sunstrip here even during the winter as it is still verry sunny here mate !

the wheels are HI-JOIN are done by the same company that does the Veilside wheels !

do your disks get dirty? they should be kept clean by the break pads! :huh:

I get surface corrosion but thinking about it I suppose yours don't get very wet do they ?

:lol: I agree with this, I was planning to style it so no problems with this :lol:

Looking really really good!! :thumbsup::yes:

I get surface corrosion but thinking about it I suppose yours don't get very wet do they ?

from now up to October only will get wet when i wash the car :yes:

and yes when i wash the car they tarnish a bit with rust but with the way i drive it dont take long to remove :D :P

The Car is SO COOOOOOOOOOOL :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

gratz on the car it's very very nice

btw what's the size of the rims???

hi filipe and thanks .

the rims are 15" i already had them running on my daewoo for nearly 2 years before fitting them to my new toy (which they look better on ! altough they seemed to look bigger on the daewoo!))

cobra.jpg

love it very nice tints add good effect. The exhaust pipe, is that just for looks?

Yes thats just a fishtail for now later will upgrade to a performance backbox (emm the fishtail came from the Daewoo too i guess :P )

:kewlpics: Looking good :thumbsup:

Those wheels really suit the car :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links