Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Who Has Taken Their Hard Top Off?

Penelope Pitstop

Hi All..yesterday i had my hard top taken off and now its been packed neatly away in its padded cover and stored on its trolley till October......So today i had a quick spin round in it ,,roof down, shades on and went for a bit of a pose ,,loved every minute of it ...taking it for a spin on sunday to staffordshire,,hopefully its gonna be a lovely day so i can take the soft top down,,yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee P.P. if anyone sees me on the M6 south bout 9.30 give us a wave.......

Whats a hard top?? ;)

I've had my hood down on the odd occasion all through the winter.. even when the snow was on the ground, can't beat it.

MR2 Roadster £17,500

Snow on the ground £2.50 (i know it's free, but it won't work otherwise :rolleyes: )

@The look on peples faces when you have the hood down.. Priceless

i know im new here and dont want to make enemys but when i see people with the roof down in winter i think what a Stupid Person (noticed u have some auto word replacing thing on) esp when ur next to them and u can hear the heaters on full blast and they have their hats, gloves and scarf on lol just makes me laugh

They aint stupid... they just strange and loveably eccentric lol

Me?.. well T-bar panels have been out already this year ;) glorious on a sunny day if a little chilly ;)

Roll on Summer!

Hard top is off my mums car (merc SL) and always off my dads car as it only comes out in the summer anyway.....

My car is either hard top or nothing ;)

but yes its topless season, and skimpy strappy top time has finally arrived!!!!!!

Yay for summer!!!! :thumbsup:

Whats a hard top?? ;)

I've had my hood down on the odd occasion all through the winter.. even when the snow was on the ground, can't beat it.

MR2 Roadster £17,500

Snow on the ground £2.50 (i know it's free, but it won't work otherwise :rolleyes: )

@The look on peples faces when you have the hood down.. Priceless

:driving: theres nothing like it :clap: always top down as much as poss :thumbsup: t'aint cold in our car B) HARDTOP??????? Wussies :P

..well i have been out for a bit of a blast today with roof down ,,i feel like i have got a new car all over again,,parked up at sainsburys and saw lotta guys lookin at my car,,super cool too with my own plate on it....I bought the hardtop as an extra for the car and the colour co-ordination looks sooooooooooo much better than the black vinyl,,in fact i dont like the vinyl soft top at all except when its down an you can super pose...bring on summer....yipppeeeeee ....P.P.

i know im new here and dont want to make enemys but when i see people with the roof down in winter i think what a Stupid Person (noticed u have some auto word replacing thing on) esp when ur next to them and u can hear the heaters on full blast and they have their hats, gloves and scarf on lol just makes me laugh

Luckily everyone has their own opinions, my top is always winter or summer, even with a hat on the feeling is much better than being couped up in a box of any description...

Can't recall the last time having my own opinions and enjoying the car I drive made me stupid but then maybe as with most members I have manners...

• 1 month later...

Luckily everyone has their own opinions, my top is always winter or summer, even with a hat on the feeling is much better than being couped up in a box of any description...

Can't recall the last time having my own opinions and enjoying the car I drive made me stupid but then maybe as with most members I have manners...

I'm with you, have the t-bars off all the time, winter/summer, except when it's raining... even then If you keep the speed up you don't get that wet.

it's not about posing, just having fun in your pride and joy

:thumbsup:

GOOD FOR YOU P.P!

I don't own a hard top for my Roadster (no garage I'm afraid) so whenever the sun's out the roof is down. It's a good way to get some fresh air after a hard day's work inside.

Not been brave enough this winter for the roof down but can't see the problem, you got a convertible... you flaunt it!!!!!!!! :yes:

GOOD FOR YOU P.P!

.......you got a convertible... you flaunt it!!!!!!!! :yes:

Why buy one if you don't put the hood down :blink:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links