Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Moderators...

reece

Would the ‘mod’ who thinks its funny changing my settings PM me? Yes... I’ve taken your bait ;)

My signature disappears and a sarcastic remark is left in its place, and the next day my avatar goes along with my personal details.

If a 'mod' has an issue I would expect them to have the balls to say so and not behind a PC monitor.

You may not agree with everything I say or post, nothing I have put on here is offensive or breaking the precious rules.

I’m not going to scream and shout at your silly games and will put up with it, funny really... it brings you down to my level :thumbsup:

The only person to say anything and have a word recently is Kimi, and she gets my fully cooperation and respect all the time and every time, funny that the ‘blokes’ on here seem to be spineless.

You know where I am... :yes:

Reece having his say is one thing and he has a point except referring to Mods as spineless - That doesnt happen in public mate. Use your PM or send complaint to management if an issue arises you are not happy with.

BUT I'm closing this thread as it is NOT - I repeat NOT - a discussion thread.......Understand!!!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links