Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Dads New Car...

Flamby

well my parents have just bought another car... not happy to share the new auto rev2 they have just bought, my dad went out and bought this beauty...

picsfromphone013.jpg

picsfromphone010.jpg

picsfromphone011.jpg

picsfromphone015.jpg

picsfromphone021.jpg

picsfromphone019.jpg

picsfromphone024.jpg

well its a stunner and I gotta say I am loving that spoiler :drool:

mine isn't there as I havent had a chance to see it in person yet so hopefully soon we'll have pics of all 3 of them ;) my mums is going in for something special on tuesday so pics to follow once that is all done and dusted :D

hahaha we've gone mr2 mad :D

any comments would be great.

thanks for looking.

Dan

Fair play to you guys 3 mr2 now thats what i call class. I can imagine what the neighbours must be thinking :yes: They have got to be gutted :drool::drool:

jerry!!

what a way to show who wears the trousers in the house! you have the rev2 while i have an s reg rev 5 spanker!!! looks lush!

thankyou for your comments everyone :) they are all gorgeous and I can't wait to see my mums once its done ;)

hahaha love your comment houston, I hadn't thought of it that way lol

I'll have some more pics up once IVe been down to have a look at them :D :thumbsup: then its cruise time with my parents lol B) never thought ID say that

LOL nice one hon!! looks stonking..

Thats just a rev5 spoiler isnt it?... fancy nicking it off and sending me it? ;) hehee

So.. just to get this straight..

You - rev3 caribbean blue T-bar Turbo

Your Mum - rev2 red Auto NA?

Your Dad - rev5 black NA?

Nice!!! :drool:

I now know what you were referring to when you said that I have no idea about what I had started.. :lol:

jj - yep thats spot on :D gonna be great when I can get down there and my mums is finished :drool: then its photo time :)

fizz - yep its gone completely mad here lol :D

that black one is stunning! Im so jealous :D :P

toyota fans are crazy - robs family is the same with yarii , four on their drive :D

pmsl at flamby and family. you obviously started a trend and now it's gone and blown out of all proportion :lol:

shaf - yep they've gone mad :D pretty good for spares bits though ;) its like a mini meet whenever I go to theirs ;)

Razor_rage - yeah I knew there was anohter gorgeous black rev5 on here :D

Bibbs - hehehe I wouldnt want it any other way ;)

flamby - your dad's car looks great.....although i thought T-bars came with the double din head unit ??

REV 5... very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dad will not buy a supra as long as there is a hole in his **** :lol::lol:

My UK T top didn't have a double din... but it had a great speaker system with two subs!!!

hehehe yeah I think we can safely say 3 mr2's beats 3 mondeos lol :P I still haven't been there to see the rev5, gotta make the trip soon :)

yeah I dont know if the rev5 has the active system.. will have a looksie when I get my hands on it :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links