Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ring Trip 06

Leeky

jones, a bit off topic but where did you get the cartoon pic of the 205, i want one with white wheels for obvious reasons.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jaxx

• Stu8

• Bibbs

• earpl

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jones, a bit off topic but where did you get the cartoon pic of the 205, i want one with white wheels for obviousreasons.

Linky :thumbsup:

did 15 laps all in all and I deffently need a new Clutch.......... and tyres :lol:

But the brakes from Envy did me Proud :thumbsup:

Didnt take many pictures as the videos swallowed all of the memory card

but the 5 I did take can be found here

also would like to say that you where all a top bunch of people and hopefully I'll be seeing you all next year or at JAE atleast :yes:

What a great trip, even better than last year! :thumbsup: TOC is such a nice club, lots of really nice genuine people with wicked sense of humour.

I think this year there were a few too many cars and bikes on the ring for my liking. Not hard to see how there are so many accidents!

The driving was pretty tireing. Just got out of bed, Ive been asleep most of the day! I set the trip when I left and it now reads around 1100 miles.

I will see if I can get some of my pics up in the morning although I have a feeling its going to be a little hectic at work tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Wonder what car I will be taking next year. I think I will bring lots of spare parts next year and really go for it or even trailor a car across as the "ring" is really hard on cars.

Thanks to Ken and Rob for organising such a great trip, the hotel was awesome! I particularly enjoyed the nudist Sauna and Jacuzzi Lol. :help:

Kevin

Isnt that Sabine??

Is that your flat Al? Sorry, got waylaid with the house pics! :lol::lol:

I wonder how the ST did round the Ring.... shame about the colour though.... :lol::lol:

the driver of the orange ST never did push it!

I mean Sean managed to overtake him :lol: ;)

Rich has already taken his round a track, I'm sure he'd relish the Ring.... :thumbsup:

Yeah Em, that's Sabine (and my old flat when it was all ready for selling ;) )

I'm trying to upload two videos now. The first os if Leeky being un-stuck by SeanH and the second from jaxx's car when we were following earpl. Apologies for the crummy camerawork on both :unsure:

A

Like the Hotel view Alan, very artistic! :P I wish I had seen that turbo Yaris up and close, thats the only the second one I have ever seen.

Nice shot of the F40, missed that too!

Kevin

All i want to say guys is thank you very much for a banging weekend :D :D :D

Felt rather crappy when i got home. Fancy another trip later on in the year anyone??? lol.

also i would like to add, i couldn't have wished for a nicer bunch of people our lass was really nervous about going coz she knew no-one, but im sure we wern't the only ones in that situation. thanks guys and i hope to be meeting you all in the very near future. take care y'all :thumbsup:

Yeah Em, that's Sabine

erm is that the woman who was on top gear and absolutely blitzed the ring in a transit van?

oh god i fell in love watching that the day it was shown :P

she rocked!

glad you guys all came back safe n sound and had a great time to boot :yes:

Wonder what car I will be taking next year. I think I will bring lots of spare parts next year and really go for it or even trailor a car across as the "ring" is really hard on cars.

I know where there is a track car and trailer for sale, complete with a full set of spare wheels!! :thumbsup:

Does anyone know how to transfer 45mins of DV tape to WMV or similar? I managed to squeeze 4 laps onto one tape B)

Cheeky sod!!!

I just checked the video of that, I flew passed it. I don't think he was even trying!

Cheeky sod!!!

I just checked the video of that, I flew passed it. I don't think he was even trying!

Yeah I know :rolleyes:

anyways you were very camera happy so get your pics up. :yes:

Looked like you all had an awesome time, next year my car will deffinately be ready.

Thanks to Ken and Rob for organising such a great trip, the hotel was awesome! I particularly enjoyed the nudist Sauna and Jacuzzi Lol. :help:

Kevin

Not a problem, although kens owed most thanks for making the entire thing happen :yes: top man

There are a selection of pictures here:-

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/alanbradley/Ring%2006/

Username: alanbradley

Password: visitor

Hope that works...

:thumbsup:

A

nice one alan, was hoping someone got a shot or two of the Carrera GT :drool::drool::drool:

lmao at that vid stu. Love the coment at the end " He is like the pace car before the Grad Prix" calling Sean slow :)

Cheers to everyone for making it a good weekend.

Sorry if I offended/scared/shocked/upset/annoyed (delete as appropriate) anyone, but hell, I had fun ;)

Good to see some of you northern lot again .. and some of you for the first time.

Catch you all again soon.

Many thanks to Ken for arranging the trip, was awesome :thumbsup:

Was great to catch up with everyone and talk motors :thumbsup:

Also i have to say Earpl - you are one of the funniest guys i've ever met :lol::thumbsup:

See you all again later on this year hopefully when Nur has quietened down :thumbsup:

BTW - Is it just me...or has Sabine only got one arm in that pic :blink:

Yeah it was one hell of a trip.... I think i'm addicted to the nurburgring now :lol:

It was nice to finally meet up with you lot :) i had a very funny time :)

thanks ken for sorting the trip out :thumbsup:

i was surpised how well my car actaully handled (for a 1.3l)

sign me up for the next trip! :lol:

Tim

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links