Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ring Trip 06

Leeky

Few more pics courtesy of Sooty. More to follow once he emails them to me :thumbsup:

Aristo1

Aristo2

S3.JPG

&

Here is a little video for Ben :thumbsup:

Linky

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jaxx

• Stu8

• Bibbs

• earpl

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And the names are ..

Sooty, Nikki, Alan, Ben, Lee, Jon, Caz, Tim

lmao at that vid stu. Love the coment at the end " He is like the pace car before the Grad Prix" calling Sean slow :)

I still managed to increase the gap through the corner though! :lol:

rigth now that my PC is kind of workin i will now say that i had a fantastic time. i dont think i have laughed so much in a long time. Bibbs ur mental as is that exhaust on your car which scared the s**t out of me on the way to the ring on the first day. its not every day when you see a 1 foot flame come out of the back of a car.

im up for goin again later in the year the ring rocks. i will get my pictures up as soon as my comp feels like workin 100% lol

Bibbs ur mental as is that exhaust on your car which scared the s**t out of me on the way to the ring on the first day. its not every day when you see a 1 foot flame come out of the back of a car.

I'd like to point out I'm normal. I'm as sane as they come. :yes:

Bibbs ur mental as is that exhaust on your car which scared the s**t out of me on the way to the ring on the first day. its not every day when you see a 1 foot flame come out of the back of a car.

that dont look to rosy when you come out with comments such as...

your only !Removed! if you push back

:lol::lol::lol:

that dont look to rosy when you come out with comments such as...

your only !Removed! if you push back

:lol::lol::lol:

ok i think im gonna be sick brb :yucky:

Here was me so obsessed with my photos last night that I forgot to say the "thank you"s...

A huge thanks to Ken for organising the (excellent) hotel and, well, making it all happen. Also to Jaxx and Tegan for organising the ferry for me and leading us back and forth across the continent :thumbsup:

Thanks also to everyone else for being such great company - I for one had an absolutely fantastic time - and it was great to meet the "southern" lot for the first time too.

Bibbs - I don't understand how anyone could possibly find you offensive (:unsure:). I haven't laughed so much in ages...

Here's a pic which has most people in:-

Ring-Toc-People-Annotated.jpg

Its missing the Envy folk and a couple of others (msherry21, etc)

Thanks again to all,

Alan

Just to let everybody know the 'Toblerone' i bought (weighting in at 4.5kg :lol: )

Had Big chunks in it, not loads of little bars :drool: i will get a photo of one tonight

35.JPG

It's mega :drool:

tim you rock! ive been tempted to get one of them each time ove been :drool:

Looks like a good time our for u guys. I see the lovely dices are still in the car Ben :lol: and the spoiler is finally on. :thumbsup:

I got one of the Toblerone's as well.

here's a pic of it on my double bed.

17-04-06_1037.jpg

Oh and a lap video will go up later, photobucket can't up load my video due to the size and lenght.

and Ben is a sick but very funny dude, ** Bit too rude for the family friendly forum - Bibbs ** but funnyist thing i've herd in a long time. (thought so sorry :D )

That Ruf RT12 ..

RT12 has 380mm discs with eight-pot callipers in front and 330mm rear discs with four-pot callipers.

They are filled out by 11J x 19-inch alloy wheels shod with 305/25ZR19 Pirelli P Zero Rosso tyres, while the fronts are 8.5J x 19-inch with 255/30ZR19 rubber.

RT12’s twin-turbo flat-six punches out 650bhp and 642lb-ft of torque.

PH link ..

And it went past me when I was doing about 125, like I was stationary.

That Ruf RT12 ..

RT12 has 380mm discs with eight-pot callipers in front and 330mm rear discs with four-pot callipers.

They are filled out by 11J x 19-inch alloy wheels shod with 305/25ZR19 Pirelli P Zero Rosso tyres, while the fronts are 8.5J x 19-inch with 255/30ZR19 rubber.

RT12’s twin-turbo flat-six punches out 650bhp and 642lb-ft of torque.

PH link ..

And it went past me when I was doing about 125, like I was stationary.

i think ive just come...

i think ive just come...

Quick google vid HERE

Not were I'd drive it but hell ;)

i think ive just come...

Quick google vid HERE

Not were I'd drive it but hell ;)

wow..... im spent

Hallo...

Not had chance to read the whole thread but i got a text from my cousin stating that one of his mates in a RUF Porka went off backwards at 90mph into a barrier...

Does anyone have any more info on this?

Here was me so obsessed with my photos last night that I forgot to say the "thank you"s...

A huge thanks to Ken for organising the (excellent) hotel and, well, making it all happen. Also to Jaxx and Tegan for organising the ferry for me and leading us back and forth across the continent :thumbsup:

Thanks also to everyone else for being such great company - I for one had an absolutely fantastic time - and it was great to meet the "southern" lot for the first time too.

Bibbs - I don't understand how anyone could possibly find you offensive (:unsure:). I haven't laughed so much in ages...

Here's a pic which has most people in:-

Ring-Toc-People-Annotated.jpg

Its missing the Envy folk and a couple of others (msherry21, etc)

Thanks again to all,

Alan

hiya al just to point out my name is gump 2000 not liam gtr lol :thumbsup:

i didnt think that was a RUF, thought it was just a normal GT3

Looks like you all had an awesome time B)

So jealous :yes:

Liking the pics - especially those AW11's Leeky posted. Need more info about some of them wheels and offsets they run over there... Any contacts?

Reminder to self: "keep posted about future ring trips!"... Next year :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links