Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Old Do You Have To Look?!

GiJoe90

de-icer comes under the dangerous substance act, perhaps they thought you were off down the park to sniff it :lol:

I used to get ID'd alot but not anymore, I think my stubble gives it away now! :rolleyes:

All the Scottish lads still think I look 14 though! :ffs:

I get carded every day but its part of my job but i dont look anything like the pic on my ID

I get ID'd every time i go out -and im 23 for gods sake! I must have a baby face :P

My mate whos two years younger than me never gets asked , she must look like an old hag :P

Last time we went out - two of us got asked for ID - and the bouncer said to my other mate 'ive already seen your ID' :blink: then we realised that she had a low cut top on and us two didnt! cheeky buggar :o :rolleyes::lol:

Also this delivery driver who comes into work was showing my colleague a funny picture - i assumed it was rude- as he said 'i wont show the young one (talking about me) because it will scare her' :huh::lol:

de-icer comes under the dangerous substance act, perhaps they thought you were off down the park to sniff it :lol:

Yeah, well a certain "level" of Essex people probably do it (aka Chavs), but not me :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links