Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dont Buy Cars Built On Monday And Friday...

cordas

take a look at this, there is a discussion that cars built on wednesday are better than cars built on monday and friday. :yes:

http://msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/ultimat...20;t=000639;p=1

I like this comment

I have heard that sometimes the robot manipulator arms get excited and write 'picasso' all over the new machines

:lol:

Probably not such a problem as when they were hand built, but could have some truth to it.

take a look at this, there is a discussion that cars built on wednesday are better than cars built on monday and friday. :yes:

http://msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/ultimat...20;t=000639;p=1

I like this comment

I have heard that sometimes the robot manipulator arms get excited and write 'picasso' all over the new machines

:lol:

Probably not such a problem as when they were hand built, but could have some truth to it.

it should be happening often on citroen's factory when building the c2 c3 etc... :lol:

no offence french people :yes:

Well robots get more humanlike every day.... maybe next they'll be scratching their bums and wondering what happens on the next episode of Corrie.... :lol::lol:

Probably getting far too serious now but I don't think it would have an effect on the cars on monday and fridays as alot of the factories have rolling weeks now to keep production going all the time. My neighbour works 4 days then has 2 days off then works 4 days etc, so all the workers weekends fall at different times.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links