Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Supagard 100+ Proffesional Paint Sealant

kenny.c2828

Seen this product on e-bay.......it's suppose to protect the paint from the elements, fading, bird droppings etc etc...... so was wondering if anyone here has tried this product ??

I remember a friend of mine who used to work in a vw garage mentioned they used to get this sealant pack containing just a sponge soaked with this sealant...they would cut away the bottom half and go over the entire car , let it dry then buff it to a shine.....the shine would then last for several years without the need to polish...he even used the leftovers on his own car.

The cost to the trade at the time was £60+vat....this price was 8 years ago.

So seeing this supagard product on e-bay has made me think if this is something similar.....although i cannot see anyone pay over the odds for this .

Seen this product on e-bay.......it's suppose to protect the paint from the elements, fading, bird droppings etc etc...... so was wondering if anyone here has tried this product ??

I remember a friend of mine who used to work in a vw garage mentioned they used to get this sealant pack containing just a sponge soaked with this sealant...they would cut away the bottom half and go over the entire car , let it dry then buff it to a shine.....the shine would then last for several years without the need to polish...he even used the leftovers on his own car.

The cost to the trade at the time was £60+vat....this price was 8 years ago.

So seeing this supagard product on e-bay has made me think if this is something similar.....although i cannot see anyone pay over the odds for this .

Friend of mine works in car showroom and gets me the supagard packs. These contain the polish and wash + cloths.... Good stuff see my garage for proof.... Would not pay £60 quid for it though.....

You can get the supagard treatment when buying new or used cars. Got dealer to do mine as part of the barganing when buying my RAV.. Free...

Price to trade is £45 now, I have a pack of external and internal protector in the car which is available...

Personally I think it is superb if you want to very quickly clean you car and protect the inside of your car but from the external side of things nothing beats a good polish and wax... If your looking for some let me know...

cheers rhaines.....maybe later........i don't mind a good old bit of elbow grease...nothing beats seeing the end result......just curious about all cleaning/polishing products.

..i got some free with my car,,the car already had super guard on it when i bought it as i had asked for this as part of the "bartering process" think it came with some to use at home...not used it yet but i am thinking about it....P.P.

well i've been unlucky so far as i've lost twice on e-aby as someone always bids more at the last moment !!!!

:censor:

There is a lad at work getting it cheap (so I am told!!) If enough peeps here want some I will find out the cost for you :thumbsup: I know they are buying it from him like hot cakes so the price can't be that bad :D

Paul.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links