Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Finished At Last

richyrich

My work mates said i was mad i have had no lunch brakes for 2 weeks no skin on my finger tips but it is done.........

I give u KONG......? ohno waite..... a Supra exhaust on a MR2 tada.......

100_0460.jpg

100_0461.jpg

100_0463.jpg

Now i can start to grow skin back on my fingers so what you !Removed! think?

looks good mate, you made the manifold to go with it right? how does it sound and perform?

Yer made the whole system from the manifold back the only problem was getting the whole thing under the car used a lot of pipes getting it wrong an extendin the pipes from the supra back box to make that fit if that makes sence? it think it has made the car a bit quicker feels like it accelerates quicker? i wont to put it on one of the bhp testin things see what it has done but it sounds amazing its not dead lound where u cant hear the cd player but has a nice deep sound to it makes people look round lol

Was thinking of making more of them if anyone is interested?

Looks really nice :D good work!!

any pics of the manifold? I bet that was a nightmare to fabricate :eek:

:thumbsup:

Looks really nice :D good work!!

any pics of the manifold? I bet that was a nightmare to fabricate :eek:

:thumbsup:

from the manifold back

Don't think he did the manifold itself...

Yer made the whole thing it has started to brake in so the performance feels miles better well worth the time it took to make am lookin at gettin Lambo doors but wonted some opinions? an thought coz of the T bar will it leak more in the rain haha any help would be helpful or pics if anyone has them on their car?

Good effort mate. Looks nice, but why all the effort to modify a Supra exhaust to fit an MR2!? There's plenty of good exhausts out there, or even chose the tip and silencer and get one made custom.

As with lambo doors, seen as a bit Max flower on here. Well I think they are.

T-bar - It's a lottery, the newer the car the better it seems. Some are worse for it than others. It can be cured or minimised though.

Joe

Sorry it took so long to reply but my computer has been f**ked so i couldnt get on here.

The main reasion i had for making it was that an correct me if am wrong is that for basic performace u need a good mix of petrol and air to make a good rich burn in the engen an in doin this u need to get rid of the exhaust gasses made as quick as possable before the engen is ready to light the next lot of fule.So my thinking was that if i put a bigger exhaust on it would get rid of the burnt gasses quicker making it more efficient an hopefully producing better performance.

As for not getting a custom one like a powerflow or a blueflame is that the exhaust is the same size maybe a bigger tail pipe an better back box what would help performace a bit but not alot i thought why not put a bigger engens exhaust on as i thought it would be able to take more of the exhaust gasses away quicker an give me better performace

As for using a supra exhaust is really thats my mate had just got a whole new system from HKS for his supra an it was easyer to copy the whole system size from his new system he had just got and then mod it so the system would fit under the MR2 if that makes sence...... :blink:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links