Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Suspension

zebidi

Cusco Race spec coilovers.

Fet sport front and rear braces.

These made the car so solid that the tyres are the only suspension. I had my tyres 1cm from the arches and only got rubbing on the biggest of bumps at high speed, I raised this to 1.5 cm and never got contact again ..

Michael (msherry21) has got Tein coilovers, they give a pretty decent ride but make the car handle so much better apparently! It looks sweet when you're following it too! :thumbsup:

not aftter the cusco then lol

thing is with the standard sus every little bump i hit it seems to want to take the car into it. so im after something a little more luxury as it were. at least to begin with untill i get used to the car.

thats why i picked the superstreet so i can soften the dampening at first

for the MR2 what is the best setting to get most traction?

I remember in front wheel drive to lessen understeer it was a higher back end. im not sure on the hardness and softness of things though.

dunno what's on my motor, but it's got different springs and different inserts...... it came over from japland like that.

Standard Bilsteins with Eibach Sportline (-40mm). Ride is very good. Handling very good. Sits about right aesthetically... but now want coilovers (preferably Cusco... maybe Tein).

Standard Bilsteins with Eibach Sportline (-40mm). Ride is very good. Handling very good. Sits about right aesthetically... but now want coilovers (preferably Cusco... maybe Tein).

the TEINS on my yaris were ABSOLUTLY superb and i have to reccomend TEIN as a name. they just stick and stick and stick and stick and stick and stick and so on and so on lol

and they were the basic damper coileys, the bottom of the range.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links