Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Nurburgring Video

earpl

Just watched the Jaxx effort, by jove that touran was going for some!!! Fair play to Mr Bradley too, i believe your superior torque did you proud uphill past a certain T-Sport owner! :thumbsup:

Looks like you had a grand time, might see if i can make the next one!! :D

:lol:

It sounds like the story's been embellished a bit... I certainly never passed earpl, but the little car didn't disgrace itself and had more pull in the hilly sections than some of the T-Sports and I did manage to keep up with Sera_Beetle on his first lap out despite the fact that I had two passengers.

:thumbsup:

A

ha ha haaaaa another one drawn into the TOC filthy german techno scene!!!! :P

any artist or title i could have on that song? :P

Awesome vid, still gutted i wasn't there.

What sort of speed was Jaxx doing in the vid?

Nick

quick!!! doesn't look it on the vid but it was! enough to own an evo 9 on the next lap :D

and al............... FPMSLROLFLMAO and the pic :D

I dont think so mate, looked like a van with windows owned you!

For a 270bhp car weighing nothing it looked like there was either a fatty in the passenger side or someone was a bit lacking in the !Removed! department. I will give you fair do's for a first time effort but to me it looked like everyone but you was overtakin someone.

For a 270bhp car weighing nothing it looked like there was either a fatty in the passenger side or someone was a bit lacking in the !Removed! department. I will give you fair do's for a first time effort but to me it looked like everyone but you was overtakin someone.

Ok, the guy in the passneger seat is larger than average! (Sorry mate!) It wasn't a first time effort though.

Just to inform you, there were 4 deaths that day... greasy track. Now, 270bhp in a RWD car on a greasy Nurburgring isn't the best combination and it's not like it's your average country road. Also, Rob admitted that it wasn't an agressive lap and that it was a camera lap... try holding a camera in an MR2 going round corners at 80mph. Plus... did you see the traffic?? Don't know about you but i wouldn't want to risk my pride and joy on a hellish track just for a few seconds quicker lap time or 'to do someone'.

Before you judge, you should take the facts into your brain and disect them... then you should try it yourself... as all these guys will say that have done it, it's not as if your in your armchair on GT4.

Awesome vid, still gutted i wasn't there.

What sort of speed was Jaxx doing in the vid?

Nick

quick!!! doesn't look it on the vid but it was! enough to own an evo 9 on the next lap :D

and al............... FPMSLROLFLMAO and the pic :D

as said the video doesn't give it any justice, its gotta be better thatn a 70bhp celica, and when was the last time you went??????

oh stu i think he's trying to be an asshat.gif so i give him 5 gold stars for the effort.

Just watched the Jaxx effort, by jove that touran was going for some!!! Fair play to Mr Bradley too, i believe your superior torque did you proud uphill past a certain T-Sport owner! :thumbsup:

Looks like you had a grand time, might see if i can make the next one!! :D

:lol:

It sounds like the story's been embellished a bit... I certainly never passed earpl, but the little car didn't disgrace itself and had more pull in the hilly sections than some of the T-Sports and I did manage to keep up with Sera_Beetle on his first lap out despite the fact that I had two passengers.

:thumbsup:

A

Al - you did all us non-T-Sport Yaris owners proud mate! :thumbsup::yes:

as said the video doesn't give it any justice, its gotta be better thatn a 70bhp celica, and when was the last time you went??????

oh stu i think he's trying to be an asshat.gif so i give him 5 gold stars for the effort.

:lol::lol::lol:

my lap sucked in terms of speed etc.... but that wasnt the reason we were out if you had read the information a little deeper

I'm sorry but "special red" is a total pratt!!! someone had to say it and it may aswell be the drunk scotsman in the corner. Thats a few posts I've noticed by you now and all are total nonsense!!!

GET A GRIP!!!

thanks for reading,

Michael.

Jesus guys it was a bit of light banter! :yes: Im sorry but I would not drive to Nur and do a lap for the camera. I have a roll cage that my camera is well and truely attached to! Fair do's slippy track an all but if a people carrier can take you and disappear out of site then its either a pro or your just exposing the floors in the MR2 chassis, or your inability to adapt to the conditions! Who goes to the the ring to not try and put in a good time!!! Earlp since when does going to the Nur mean your a good driver after all its open to the public and when did I say I was the best driver ever, exactly never, so dont say that Im being a T0$$er Im just expressing an opinion on what I saw which was nothing special TBH! Video was good viewing! Mcsherry- a drunk scotsman at 10pm is nothing to be proud of! :yes::thumbsup:

i dont have a roll cage to attach my camera to ;) and chris was struggling to hold on even at the speeds we were doing

we did more than 1 lap ;) in fact we did around 15, a subdued lap one doesnt harm anything you know....

and....

in fact ive lost interest

closed ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links